Henry potentially out for the year

ttitansfan4life

I don’t see us trying to get him playing until the playoffs 

assuming we don’t totally collapse, we will likely clinch a playoff spot in a few weeks time and without Derrick 

i don’t see us risking him back too early to try and clinch the 1 seed. I think we’d value his recovery for the playoff run over pushing for one seed

if that all makes sense 

40 minutes ago, quiller said:

I don’t know at this point we really have to just trust the team and team doctors to do what’s right.  

Pretty much. Whenever they and him think it's good to go, I'll be down. Hopefully we can just win 3-4 in a row and wont need him. The hype of him only coming back once the playoffs start would be a serious momentum boost.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I’m not taking this with a grain of salt because he is around the team a lot and I do believe he’s a little informed 

Rhett Bryan just said on Titans Radio we could see Henry vs Houston 

This is what needs to happen anyways. Let him get a bit of confidence on that foot in game time before playoffs. 

1 hour ago, quiller said:

I say this all comes down in a way to the Miami game and what happens with KC and Cincy.  If those two games go in our favor then using the King at Houston makes a ton sense.  Because with a 1 seed we get a game break.  

I really want the 1 seed

I actually had the fear that if we locked up the 1 seed vs Miami that we would have rested a lot of guys vs Houston which scares me because the Titans did that in 08 and we ended up losing 

Not that the Titans came out flat or played bad I just feel like it was a mojo killer 

CJ was doing his thing before the ankle lock but he had a few awful turnovers in that game and then we should of had an INT and I think Finnegan and Hope collided or fell or something 

But either way I feel like 2 weeks off is just too much even though I know this group could use it but would really feel better about just having 1

Edited by Titans fan 617