Black Friday Gaming Deals (2018 Deals Start Page 10)

showtime

Not sure if this is the best place to ask this question..

I need a gaming mouse pad. Well, not necessarily a "gaming" mouse pad.. 

So I play 99.9% of my games while sitting/propped up in my bed, like I am doing in this picture. I know it's not the best setup in the world.. but that's how I roll. Using the mouse on top of my sheets doesn't work well.. I need a mouse pad that would work for this situation. Anyone have an idea as to a cheap mouse pad that would work well for this situation?

IMG_2379.jpg

I need something that would work well on top of the sheets/stay in place on the sheets.

Any ideas?

12 hours ago, coors said:

So I play 99.9% of my games while sitting/propped up in my bed, like I am doing in this picture. I know it's not the best setup in the world.. but that's how I roll. Using the mouse on top of my sheets doesn't work well.. I need a mouse pad that would work for this situation. Anyone have an idea as to a cheap mouse pad that would work well for this situation?

IMG_2379.jpg

I need something that would work well on top of the sheets/stay in place on the sheets.

Any ideas?

Here is a suggestion.  Take a book that is somewhat big and has a hard cover and place it on the bed where your mouse is.  Next get a mousepad like this one:  https://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-QcK-Gaming-Mouse-Pad/dp/B000UEZ36W/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1509901364&sr=8-5&keywords=gaming+mouse+pad&dpID=315kwa51AFL&preST=_SX300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

Place that mousepad on top of your book and you should be great to go.

8 minutes ago, showtime said:

Here is a suggestion.  Take a book that is somewhat big and has a hard cover and place it on the bed where your mouse is.  Next get a mousepad like this one:  https://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-QcK-Gaming-Mouse-Pad/dp/B000UEZ36W/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1509901364&sr=8-5&keywords=gaming+mouse+pad&dpID=315kwa51AFL&preST=_SX300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

Honestly, he probably wants something a bit lighter.  I know when I sit in my bed, I tend to sink in it and I'd imagine the book will do the same.  If the book is too close to him, it's going to slide into that sink that your butt is creating so you'll essentially see the book fall into that spot.

55 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Honestly, he probably wants something a bit lighter.  I know when I sit in my bed, I tend to sink in it and I'd imagine the book will do the same.  If the book is too close to him, it's going to slide into that sink that your butt is creating so you'll essentially see the book fall into that spot.

If you get a book that is heavy, it won't slide around on the bed.  From what I remember, he plays FPS games and the book/mousepad will remain perfectly still while he is playing.  Many books will do, but what's probably best is a heavy duty hardcover text book of some sort.  Like this one, for example.

m2U0HE4.jpg

That book will not slide around the bed because of it's weight.  Also, the book is big enough to where once you put a mouse pad on top of it, you would have enough room to comfortably move the mouse while gaming.

10 hours ago, showtime said:

Thanks for the info my man. I like the price on that mouse pad and I like that it’s an amazon product, I have prime and returns are so easy, in case it doesn’t work. 

Here is a question.. the only gaming mouse pad I have ever had, maybe 10 years ago.. it was a hard surface. It was a hard type of plastic. You linked me a cloth one. Is there a big different between cloth and hard? Or is it all just personal taste?

23 hours ago, coors said:

IMG_2379.jpg

Any ideas?

I have that exact same mouse.    Very cheap and maybe the best mouse Ive ever had (although I am having some issues with the scrolling wheel).

What kind of games do you play?   Just curious, because I imagined it'd be hard to play anything too in depth with that setup.    

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I have that exact same mouse.    Very cheap and maybe the best mouse Ive ever had (although I am having some issues with the scrolling wheel).

What kind of games do you play?   Just curious, because I imagined it'd be hard to play anything too in depth with that setup.    

Love the mouse too. 

I’ve been playing CSGO, so FPS style games. 

40 minutes ago, coors said:

Thanks for the info my man. I like the price on that mouse pad and I like that it’s an amazon product, I have prime and returns are so easy, in case it doesn’t work. 

Here is a question.. the only gaming mouse pad I have ever had, maybe 10 years ago.. it was a hard surface. It was a hard type of plastic. You linked me a cloth one. Is there a big different between cloth and hard? Or is it all just personal taste?

I don't think it's that much of a difference.  I honestly just linked a random pad.  There are even cheaper ones than that.  Go with whatever you're most comfortable with.  I have a $7 pad I got from Best Buy haha.

Target's Black Friday ad has officially been released!

As far as video game deals:  The Xbox One S is on sale for $189 and comes with a $25 Target gift card.  PS4 1TB is $199.  Tons of sales of other games.  If you want to see the full sales ad, click here:  https://weeklyad.target.com/promotions?code=Target-20171106&lnk=Wejustcouldntwa&page=1

Here are some relevant video game pages:

20171106_01mw_BaecO?wid=1500

20171106_08mw_vs5sn?wid=1500

20171106_09al_9S3JL?wid=1500

On 11/4/2017 at 10:38 PM, CWood21 said:

Probably going to be the market for a new TV, so I'll be keeping an eye out.

Same here...hoping someone goes crazy with a deal on one of the LG B7 or C7 tvs but I'm not very hopeful on that one (my budget is under $1000). Would settle for one of the Sony X900 series ones...that might happen since the 49 inch is barely over a grand anyway. If I can't get one of those I'll probably go for a Samsung MU9000  which will almost certainly be available for a decent price in a few black friday deals.

2 hours ago, showtime said:

I know they reference Target.com, but can you get those video game deals online?  I really really do not want to go out during rush hour, if I can avoid it.

Not sure with target but even if not I'm sure both Wal-Mart and Amazon will probably have similar deals and wal-mart has made a serious effort to up their online game to try to compete with amazon so I'm sure most of their deals will be available online...I know Wal-Mart is also going to be offering free 2 day shipping on orders of $30 (I think it's $30 anyway...somewhere around there) in a further effort to compete with amazon.

2 hours ago, showtime said:

I know they reference Target.com, but can you get those video game deals online?  I really really do not want to go out during rush hour, if I can avoid it.

I was going to ask the same question.  I would avoid the lines and just buy it online if they have those deals on target.com

26 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

I was going to ask the same question.  I would avoid the lines and just buy it online if they have those deals on target.com

As @rob_shadows mentioned, if you can't take advantage of those deals it is likely that Wal-Mart and Amazon will have similar deals.  

Archived