Black Friday Gaming Deals (2018 Deals Start Page 10)

showtime

5 minutes ago, showtime said:

That's the retail price of it, right?  I saw a deal a day or so ago for an Xbox One X + a game for that price.

Yeah it is. I actually really only paid $400 plus tax though. Office Depot was (maybe still is) selling $100 GameStop cards for $80. Scooped 5 of em. 

Console is that legit though. Would have spent $500 on it.

• 11 months later...

Not too much listed for games yet. God of War is $25. I haven't seen anything about Spiderman yet, which I'm really hoping to see.

I'm getting new headphones this year. Beats Solo3 are $179.99 and last year they were $219.99. The Studio 3 are going for $279.99 while last year the Studio 2 was $219.99. I've never owned Beats, and I know it's mostly name brand, but I'll have to look into the differences some more.

EDIT: Just saw Kohls has the Studio 3 for the same price as Target (179.99) however it also comes with $75 Kohls cash. I don't really shop there but a free $75 gift card could change that.

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

Not too much listed for games yet. God of War is $25. I haven't seen anything about Spiderman yet, which I'm really hoping to see.

I'm getting new headphones this year. Beats Solo3 are $179.99 and last year they were $219.99. The Studio 3 are going for $279.99 while last year the Studio 2 was $219.99. I've never owned Beats, and I know it's mostly name brand, but I'll have to look into the differences some more.

EDIT: Just saw Kohls has the Studio 3 for the same price as Target (179.99) however it also comes with $75 Kohls cash. I don't really shop there but a free $75 gift card could change that.

If you want good headphones you don't want beats they are crap, get some sennheisers.

The only reason anyone should ever buy beats is if listening rap/hip hop is literally the only thing you're ever going to use them for.... And even then they aren't worth the price.

Archived