2021 Week Nine GDT MNF Steelers host Da Bears!!!!!!

Steeler Hitman

Steelers better find a way to win the next two games, because the schedule gets brutal after next week.      Not that it really matters, but any chance at making the playoffs might come down to winning the next two.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

Banner and McFarland both inactive. 

Wonder what’s going on with Banner, I’m pretty sure he’s been practicing right? I get the line has been improving and they might not want to shake things up but still odd to me that he’s inactive. 

Yeah just saw this and was surprised. Been too busy at work to really be locked in over the last week so I was hoping I had missed something. Whatever it is, it’s just disappointing now. Can’t be healthy, can’t be in shape, or can’t be good enough to get a helmet halfway through the season after being injured in week 1 a year before. Sucks  

Also, Witherspoon not being able to get a helmet is almost a crime at this point. Can’t believe we spent a 5th on someone who can’t get a helmet. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, 43M said:

Steelers better find a way to win the next two games, because the schedule gets brutal after next week.      Not that it really matters, but any chance at making the playoffs might come down to winning the next two.

These are games we’ve historically lost. We’ve been a bit better lately but we’ve all been burned too many times

9 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I’m pretty worried about this game. We’ve got a lot of national people pumping us up. The Bears are showing signs of life with Fields. I hope I’m wrong

Prime time home game + color rush is giving me good vibes this won’t be a typical let down game.