The other games thread week #9

Iron_man

This week we see the Jets head over to the Colts for Thursday Night Football. Can White have another good game like he had last week? Or will Carson and the Colts take the W?

Sun Early: Browns vs Bengals, Raiders vs Giants, Our game, Bills vs Jags, Broncos vs Dallas, Vikes vs Ravens, Falcons vs Saints, Texans vs Dolphins

Sun Late: Chargers vs Eagles, Packers vs Chiefs, Cardinals vs 9ers

Sun Night: Titans vs Rams

Mon Night: Bears vs Steelers

Who ya got tonight? And are you gonna watch any other games this week?

8 hours ago, SBLIII said:

Next 3 games gonna decide it. Bills have a joke of a schedule but if we are 8-4 we got a chance at the division. We have to beat Cleveland, Atlanta and Tennessee. It won't be easy but it's doable.

The Jags were supposed to be apart if their “joke” schedule 

14 hours ago, SBLIII said:

Next 3 games gonna decide it. Bills have a joke of a schedule but if we are 8-4 we got a chance at the division. We have to beat Cleveland, Atlanta and Tennessee. It won't be easy but it's doable.

Can only see us beating Atlanta, if I'm honest. Possibly Tennessee as well due to no Henry, but this would have been an easy prediction had he been there

We are favourites at home to the Browns but the line suggests they would be favoured by one on neutral ground. I hope Wynn and the line steps up against Garrett and co and Mac Jones needs to play better and at least one of Harris and Stevenson to be available. I do think we can feast on defence though. Might be multiple turnovers on both sides.