Week 9 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

2 minutes ago, NeptunePenguins said:

It is more difficult to win rings in the NFL, but it isn't the most difficult sport to win in that is Hockey as it is the hardest sport to win a championship in. In my opinion one Stanley Cup is equal to about 2.5 Super Bowl rings and 3 NBA Championships in terms of difficulty and ranking all-time great players. 

The hardest part of winning a ring in Hockey is trying to find anyone who cares.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dan_Bali said:

The hardest part of winning a ring in Hockey is trying to find anyone who cares.  

What? It is way harder to win a chip in Hockey than any major sport. It is easy to have a dynasty in the NFL and NBA but very very difficult in Hockey. The Bulls and the Pats would be impossible in the NHL.

Just now, NeptunePenguins said:

What? It is way harder to win a chip in Hockey than any major sport. It is easy to have a dynasty in the NFL and NBA but very very difficult in Hockey. The Bulls and the Pats would be impossible in the NHL.

I think you missed his point. Nobody cares about Hockey anymore.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NeptunePenguins said:

The issue is that you could travel around the world 100 times without anyone giving a sh1t that you're an NHL champ.  It's a rewardless achievement 

5 minutes ago, NeptunePenguins said:

Beyond you missing his point, the Lightning have won the last two cups and are one of the favorites to do it again this year.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Dan_Bali said:

The issue is that you could travel around the world 100 times without anyone giving a sh1t that you're an NHL champ.  It's a rewardless achievement 

Im not sure why anyone would care if someone  is a champ in their sport just out and about in the world

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Im not sure why anyone would care if someone  is a champ in their sport just out and about in the world

I don't wanna get in an argument. 

You're a moderator

I have a 6 inch penis on the flop.

Let's just agree to disagree and move on. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Still my favorite sport. Would much rather watch a hockey game than football

But it's a pretty limited pool of people lol

I could never get into Hockey. I tried to back in the mid-90's when the red wings were so dominant (I'm born and raised in Toledo --only a 40 minute drive to Detroit and used to go to Storm games) but I just got so confused on line penalties and such that I just gave up trying to understand it lol. To be honest I only got interested because of the fights lol.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dan_Bali said:

I don't wanna get in an argument. 

You're a moderator

I have a 6 inch penis on the flop.

Let's just agree to disagree and move on. 

Was there a disagreement? News to me. I was commenting on what I thought was odd.

Glad I apparently won though

*Edit* 

Just realized the second part of that could be taken a very different way than intended lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

I could never get into Hockey. I tried to back in the mid-90's when the red wings were so dominant (I'm born and raised in Toledo --only a 40 minute drive to Detroit and used to go to Storm games) but I just got so confused on line penalties and such that I just gave up trying to understand it lol. To be honest I only got interested because of the fights lol.

I think I fell in love with it just because it was something I straight up just couldn't do. Maybe made me appreciate it more or something. Not even just playing with other kids growing up, I just couldn't do it. 

• Like 2