Week 9 GDT - Terrible Towels vs the Terrible HC

Sugashane

1 hour ago, CBears019 said:

Yeah…i also need Herbert to have an out-of-this world performance so that i can beat @Sugashanein fantasy football this week.

I'm the Mod Supreme baby!!!

shawn-michaels-shawn.gif

In all seriousness I don't feel like I ever have an actual good week, I just have a less bad week than other people occasionally. It's ridiculous. IDK how I even drafted some of these guys where I did. I guess I was so busy trash talking with my brother I never even looked at a cheat sheet or anything. Don't worry, you'll overtake me in the standings by seasons end.

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

The night games suck because i can't watch until tomorrow unless i stay up late.

Stupid gamepass.

I don't care if we lose.  I would like to see Fields and Borom do well.   Would like to see Horstead get some reps as well.

My new job is overnights so I'm going to be miserable come 4-5 am.

I'm kind of cherry picking players too, hoping a few show improvement. I'm torn because I want Fields to do well but want the offense to suck enough Nagy has to be fired.

3 hours ago, dll2000 said:

The night games suck because i can't watch until tomorrow unless i stay up late.

Stupid gamepass.

I don't care if we lose.  I would like to see Fields and Borom do well.   Would like to see Horstead get some reps as well.

Why don't you watch it with alternative ways?