Week 9 GDT - Terrible Towels vs the Terrible HC

Sugashane

Nothing one of the most disappointing Primetime Games of the year can do to cement Nagy and Pace's failure!

I will sum everything necessary up through gifs.

Nagy through the week

f82d741001fa70f4826b443daebaf11a.gif

Team through the week -

we-suck.gif

Me -

IFgg.gif

Nagy after the inevitable loss and when he has to adjust -

ice-the-kicker-nagy.gif

Hopefully after another embarrassment-

giphy.gif?w=640&ssl=1

PIT wins 27-13

Discuss friends  lol

• Like 1

We are going to win this game...

Why? Because I'm a "glass is half empty" person who wants Nagy gone/changes to happen and there's already been a ton of major upset games this week already.

Monty and Herbert rack up 200 yards on the ground and Fields throws/runs for ~175 more.o

Edit realistically though.... I worry about this game.... They've got a monster pass rush and Fields does tend to eat sacks via poor pass blocking and wr not being open downfield.

Edited by Epyon

4 hours ago, blkwdw13 said:

The Baers are in such disarray the Mannings aren’t even doing this Monday Night game. 

I'm actually really upset about that too.... I've seen a few clips and they look way more entertaining than the normal crews.

56 minutes ago, Epyon said:

We are going to win this game...

Why? Because I'm a "glass is half empty" person who wants Nagy gone/changes to happen and there's already been a ton of major upset games this week already.

Monty and Herbert rack up 200 yards on the ground and Fields throws/runs for ~175 more.o

Edit realistically though.... I worry about this game.... They've got a monster pass rush and Fields does tend to eat sacks via poor pass blocking and wr not being open downfield.

Who doesn't?

Yep, had the same score predicted last week Wed...

I don't know. I don't even think I care anymore. I saw some glimpses on second watch but we still have too many ****ups on defense for my liking.

Steelers - 27
Bears - 17