Week 10 GDT: Saints @ Titans

TitanLegend

4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

We needed to do something at receiver. This offense can’t survive with no Henry and one viable receiving option.

i mean, what is there to do? the trade deadline's gone and odell's not coming here. not exactly a whole bunch of good receivers sitting around looking for work this time of year.

6 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i mean, what is there to do? the trade deadline's gone and odell's not coming here. not exactly a whole bunch of good receivers sitting around looking for work this time of year.

Oh, now there’s virtually nothing. We needed to address that position a month ago when it was clear that Julio’s thing was nagging and the training camp stars were (shockingly) nothing more than training camp stars.

I have zero idea what to expect from NO....    Beating GB and TB rather easily is impressive...

YET they lost badly to a blaah Carolina and a blaah Giants and soso Atlanta team.   

Are we sure Kamara is out.....   either way Ingram Smith and Harris can be a handfull...   though if our DL stays it course we should be able to control their passing game.   Can we control Ingram out of the back field on flare passes...  he is their leading RECIEVER.....

14 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Oh, now there’s virtually nothing. We needed to address that position a month ago when it was clear that Julio’s thing was nagging and the training camp stars were (shockingly) nothing more than training camp stars.

hey man the marcus johnson breakout game is COMING

5 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Kamara didn’t practice again today, saw a Saints reporter say he’s probably doubtful. No Kamara, Trevor Siemian at QB with no receivers and our defense getting a bunch of hype coming off of SNF. Sounds like a recipe for giving up 40 points if I’ve ever heard one lol.

assuming we don’t do our usual “backup QB is dan marino for a week” thing, i could see this being a very ugly low-scoring affair. the saints have been shutting down the run this year and i just don’t know how we’ll respond to that.