Week 10 GDT: Saints @ Titans

TitanLegend

6 minutes ago, MdTitansFan56 said:

In fairness we could have had him on the sideline too and not worried about said stat padding. It does suck though losing him 

True, if we were just playing prevent anyways, probably could’ve just removed any player of significance. Though I’m honestly not sure if we even had two backup ILBs active.

12 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I have a soft spot for Chris Rowland.  From my school TSU.   Got some real moves and nice hands.

Me too. I’m close with his Brother and played  with him at MTSU and his mom and my mom are friends. Definitely has the speed and shiftiness we could use.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

Does this mean Fitzpatrick was team player of the week on offense and special teams from last weeks practice?

Looks like Terry McCormick took over his account.

yeah i think he meant "scout team" but i had to read it like three times lol

Just now, titans0021 said:

Really weird that we’ve had back to back days without a single question about Long’s status.

i mean, i think at this point the reporters know what vrabel's gonna tell them lol. we'll see the injury report today and go from there. seems like possibly a good sign that there's been no personnel shifting at ILB?

8 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i mean, i think at this point the reporters know what vrabel's gonna tell them lol. we'll see the injury report today and go from there. seems like possibly a good sign that there's been no personnel shifting at ILB?

Yeah, I mean you know the answer, but probably at least worth getting the generic quote.