Dalvin Cook Faces Assault, Battery, False Imprisonment Lawsuit

incognito_man

2 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

She had a garage door opener - She said it was given to her, he said she stole it.

And assuming that the witnesses corroborate the rest of his story, it's tough not to believe that part of it. Not saying he's a good person or totally innocent, but this one is one I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt on.

3 minutes ago, scar988 said:

And assuming that the witnesses corroborate the rest of his story, it's tough not to believe that part of it. Not saying he's a good person or totally innocent, but this one is one I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt on.

If someone steals my garage door opener, unlawfully enters my residence, maces me, steals my gun and holds me prisoner at my own house I'm probably not going to immediately send them apologetic texts and forget to contact the police.

But that's just me.

Point being: I am not sure how anyone can give Cook any benefit of any doubt at this juncture.

23 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

If someone steals my garage door opener, unlawfully enters my residence, maces me, steals my gun and holds me prisoner at my own house I'm probably not going to immediately send them apologetic texts and forget to contact the police.

But that's just me.

Point being: I am not sure how anyone can give Cook any benefit of any doubt at this juncture.

I might if they were a psycho to get them to stop. There's more to the psychology here that we are just now understanding.