The "I forgot to make a thread" Week 10 Thread: 2-6 WFT vs 6-2 Tompa Bay (SIMPSONS GIF WEEK MANIA)

MikeT14

8 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

I don’t care about the final score. I want to see this staff use these 3 RB’s to their strengths. And I just want to see this defense continue to make unit improvements. They are young and we know what they can and will be. But this season is about putting the work in and building chemistry. This has been a tough year. I just want to see these guys play to their potential as a unit. We can lose out win out for all I care but I want to see this team come together. We have the right to question coaches. But ultimately players play.

We have left a ton of plays on the field. I’d really like to see Derrick Forrest start to get some sub looks for McCain. When we drafted Forrest I loved that pick because that Cindy defense is and was loaded. This saftey class is loaded and I want to take a guy somewhere. But let Forrest get reps to gauge where you think you should be looking hard at saftey.  

Good points and also why I’d want to see more of Hudson at WLB and less of Collins, but sadly I doubt either happens. I don’t see JDR playing Forrest over McCain & I don’t see JDR playing Hudson over Collins either.

i just dont care anymore. Another L. Chase Young bragging about money while he has 1.5 sacks. The players dont care. AWFUL owner, no name, crap stadium, and LOSING. Worst franchise in the league by a mile. They cant even lose right! they can be horrible every year and never get the first pick. disgusting!

8 hours ago, mar29020 said:

i just dont care anymore. Another L. Chase Young bragging about money while he has 1.5 sacks. The players dont care. AWFUL owner, no name, crap stadium, and LOSING. Worst franchise in the league by a mile. They cant even lose right! they can be horrible every year and never get the first pick. disgusting!

Can't get the first pick but we did get the second pick ! How's that working out? Ron wants guys that love MONEY,,, eerrrr, I mean football, FOOTBALL !! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mar29020 said:

its like the John beck season, no hope.

At least when we had Beck & Grossman we knew that Shanahan would be addressing the QB position on in the 2012 draft, I’m worried that Rivera really won’t bc he has Heinicke & Kyle Allen to develop while he can add a veteran to keep the team competitive while those two develop.

I feel like we were in a better spot back in 2011 bc I knew Shanahan was going to draft a QB.

I guess the good sign is that we know our GM & scouts are out there scouting QBs this year. I wish they had done more of that last year bc I’d give anything for Fields or Mac Jones to be playing right now instead of Heinicke.

Edited by turtle28