• Not the fans of either team
    • The Lions Tie us again
  2. 2. Should Joe Woods be fired?

• Is this a serious question?
    • Seriously, who wants him to stay?
    • Let Myles be the new DC
    • Let MWil dial up blitzes from his couch
  3. 3. Is Baker the future

• No way. Did you see that elite Russell Wilson performance yesterday? Let's get him.
    • No way. He's on pace for 14 TD
    • Too soon to tell. We need another 3.5 years of film before we can get an answer
    • I'm a rational human being. We need to let him play out Year 5 and have a 3rd year in the system before we decide what to do with him

14 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

He’d have more if he wasn’t in a QB friendly / run heavy offense.

Question, on his first interception, who’s fault was that?

Looked like that one slipped to me. Pretty cold and wet out there today. Definitely sailed it though, but also Jarvis was laboring out there and not getting much depth on his routes all day.

Could have been one, the other, or both, but it looked bad all around.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

Bradley had an excellent sideline catch today. As did Higgins.

The Higgins catch was almost flat footed and a much better throw than catch. Same for Bradley tbh, Baker dropped a couple dimes.

I’m talking about plays where the receiver actually makes something happen. Sheds a tackle, gets YAC, “Moss’s” somebody, etc.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

Looked like that one slipped to me. Pretty cold and wet out there today. Definitely sailed it though, but also Jarvis was laboring out there and not getting much depth on his routes all day.

Could have been one, the other, or both, but it looked bad all around.

Jarvis also looked like he’d struggle to jump over a phone book when he tried to get a hand on it. 

Bradley looked like our best option today and it wasn’t particularly close. 

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The Higgins catch was almost flat footed and a much better throw than catch. Same for Bradley tbh, Baker dropped a couple dimes.

I’m talking about plays where the receiver actually makes something happen. Sheds a tackle, gets YAC, “Moss’s” somebody, etc.

Hollywood made a nice adjustment on the back shoulder throw. He makes it look easy, but it ain't. 

As far as Moss type plays, Njoku has made a few good yac plays but that's it.

7 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

Hollywood made a nice adjustment on the back shoulder throw. He makes it look easy, but it ain't. 

As far as Moss type plays, Njoku has made a few good yac plays but that's it.

I like Higgins well enough and he has a role, but it’s as a 4th or 5th option, not a 1/2 like he was today. He can’t beat press coverage, but does a good job finding holes in zone coverage.

• Like 3

On 11/15/2021 at 8:19 AM, DawgX said:

Obviously we should win this one, but if we come out and play like we did yesterday, it's totally not out of the realm of possibility that the Lions beat us. They play hard... they just lack talent.

No worries if we were in front by 15 games with 1 left this crowd would be critiquing  everything

The only thing the Browns due right is running chubb

11 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’d love to see a 50 defense and just commit to stopping them on the ground.  Make Lamar beat our DB’s with his arm. 

Agree our best 3 corners should stop their best 3 wrs. Lamar thrives in space take it away. 

I really like jok vs lamar in a short area

I have said it for several weeks. We aren’t going to accomplish anything meaningful the way Mayfield is currently playing. The best hope for our season is to sit him for a few weeks and hopefully see a different player come back out of the tunnel if health is the issue. We can continue to be mediocre with him or we can sit him and at least hope for better if he comes back a little healthier and with a pause on the season. If it backfires and we win one game the rest of the season, it wasn’t going to matter anyhow. I am not throwing a towel on the season by any means but what we saw against today was against Detroit. We need to do something different here.

• Like 1