Halo TV Show (Paramount+ 2022) - Canceled after two seasons at Paramount. To be shopped to other streamers.

MikeT14

3 hours ago, Acgott said:

They forgot to add in the aliens for this episode…

The Hunter worms were cool, thought they were gonna all slither back into the armor though.

Needed time to explore the creepy assistant doctor haha, I do enjoy they are doing like little character things like that even for side characters.

• Like 1

Spartan background info and a 2nd one removing the inhibitor chip......interesting
Figuring out detail on what the covenant is after and introduction of what the Halo is......interesting
John regaining his memories and moving the plot forward.......very interesting
Halsey's continued inhumanity mixed with her own personal goals.....interesting
Kwan Ha back on her bum planet........eyes immediately glaze over, couldn't that assassin have just finished the job?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

So something I wasn't sure about earlier, but now I'm starting to get the sense that there are only these four Spartans left? or did I miss a reference that there may be others out there?

Probably not, they kinda go all over the place. But Spartan-II’s are definitely limited. I’m wondering when we hear about Spartan-III’s.

2 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Are the Spartans going to do what they do best at any point again? I can’t believe I’m 4 episodes in and all that happened in the first 15 minutes of Episode 1

Would be nice to see a little bit more yeah. Easiest way would just been flashback snippets. Like you can even inject some humor into things. When they were doing the whole elite language part, show clips of them fighting and learning that stuff.

Right now I’m curious if season one ends with Chief on the ring, or if that’ll be the end of season 2.

39 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Would be nice to see a little bit more yeah. Easiest way would just been flashback snippets. Like you can even inject some humor into things. When they were doing the whole elite language part, show clips of them fighting and learning that stuff.

Right now I’m curious if season one ends with Chief on the ring, or if that’ll be the end of season 2.

Halo will be revealed in the final scene of season 1.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Are the Spartans going to do what they do best at any point again? I can’t believe I’m 4 episodes in and all that happened in the first 15 minutes of Episode 1

If the promo for the next episode is any indication... yes

• Like 2

The show is fine but I’m not into the Kwan story at all. I hope there’s a payoff but right now it just seems like filler. 

I thought they were going to take longer to find the large artifact but I was happy that we got to learned more about John. I will say that I like John and that I’m happy that they’re humanizing him. I don’t know how the show can succeed  without that.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

The show is fine but I’m not into the Kwan story at all. I hope there’s a payoff but right now it just seems like filler. 

I thought they were going to take longer to find the large artifact but I was happy that we got to learned more about John. I will say that I like John and that I’m happy that they’re humanizing him. I don’t know how the show can succeed  without that.

Would just be a different show, probably something a lot like Halo Infinite. 
Just you have near the beginning with Cortana, and a human character that works with him. Two of them do the emotional heavy lifting, but it’d have to be way more action. Saying that makes me think that yeah what they are doing makes sense.