The Last Fan on Earth - DABOYLE WINS

Dome

9 minutes ago, Dome said:

@Malfatron has won Best Story! The 5 points ensure he is safe from elimination.

SPEEEEEEEECCCCH!!!

The rest of the scoring will take place tonight at 8pm, one other player will be granted safety from elimination.

Thanks, i have just received word that my story has been optioned into a movie deal

Edited by Malfatron

Story 1: Pickle
Story 2: Whicker
Story 3: Bcb
Story 4: Daboyle
Story 5: Malf
Story 6: Tk3

@Malfatron guessed 1 correctly (bcb). Nobody guessed malf's story. (+1)

@Whicker guessed 3 correctly (Pickle, bcb, and TK). Bcb guessed Whicker's story. (+2)

@Daboyle didn't guess any correctly, and nobody guessed his story either.

@bcb1213 guessed 1 correctly (Whicker). Malf, Whicker and TK all guessed Bcb's story.(-2)

@Tk3 guessed 1 correctly (bcb). Whicker guessed TK's story. 

@Pickle Rick didn't guess any correctly. Whicker guessed Pickle's story. (-1)

Looks like Malf didn't even need to win Story of the Night.

@Daboyle, @bcb1213 @Tk3 @Pickle Rick and @The Orca (Purgatory) will all be playing in the next Survival Elimination while Malf and Whicker are safe.

@Daboyle, @bcb1213 @Tk3 @Pickle Rick and @The Orca will all be competing in the Survival Elimination. The Orca is competing from Purgatory which means a loss will eliminate him from the game. 

Answer all three questions IN THEAD to be safe from this elimination, answer one incorrectly and you will go to the 1v1 discord trivia challenge. The loser of the 1v1 Trivia Challenge is the loser of this Survival Elimination. 

What are the names of the two Native American men the Donner Party killed for food?

What is the name of the man who was murdered, causing a divide in he group before the starvation and weather had begin to take its toll?

How many members of the Forlorn Hope survived the trip from Truckee Lake to the settlement the rescue party first contacted?

Edited by Dome

Story 5 won???!!!

@Daboyle with the best story easily

Except for mine of course which was obviously overlooked due to its length lol

You all clearly don’t know bcb very well lol. I would have bet the farm plus that the sex story was his. Edit: NVM I see 3 people guessed his

Edited by Whicker
  • Like 1