House of Cards falls down

Manny/Patrick

1 hour ago, scar988 said:

I agree. I did the same thing. The rise to power was more fun than him having it.

I watched it up until he became president. It was one scene that I just turned the show off entirely, he was making calls out of the White House for reelection. The next thing I see, is him on the floor crying because appearently he didn't get a donation or endorsement from a tech mogul. Im like seriously? This guy is supposed to be alphamale now on the political hill and in earlier seasons showed an almost psychopathic obsession with his desire for higher office. And he's sobbing because of a few failed phone calls?

On 10/31/2017 at 3:49 PM, NewAge said:

Just kill off Frank and finish recording with Claire running it. 

you cant do that tho. I dont think it would work. 

I actually have liked every season so far except for the 5th season.

On 11/2/2017 at 9:12 PM, buno67 said:

you cant do that tho. I dont think it would work. 

I actually have liked every season so far except for the 5th season.

They have to finish season 6, no matter how terrible it is, they HAVE TO.

Why would they cancel it in the first place? Because Kevin Spacey sexually harasses people, including minors and people who work on the set of House of Cards, and they want to show the world that they will not stand for that and support Spacey doing it.

But what does this actually mean? If you are working on a show or movie and are sexually harassed by a star or director, you will lose your job for speaking out about it.

What effect does this end up having? MORE people go back to being silent and the problem becomes even worse than before. The next time some A-list actor drags a first time 18 year old into a trailer to rape her, he can tell her "Don't say a word to anyone, you saw what happened with House of Cards, none of those people have jobs anymore, is that what you want to happen to you?

They have to finish shooting season six, no matter how bad it is.

14 hours ago, TXsteeler said:

They have to finish season 6, no matter how terrible it is, they HAVE TO.

Why would they cancel it in the first place? Because Kevin Spacey sexually harasses people, including minors and people who work on the set of House of Cards, and they want to show the world that they will not stand for that and support Spacey doing it.

But what does this actually mean? If you are working on a show or movie and are sexually harassed by a star or director, you will lose your job for speaking out about it.

What effect does this end up having? MORE people go back to being silent and the problem becomes even worse than before. The next time some A-list actor drags a first time 18 year old into a trailer to rape her, he can tell her "Don't say a word to anyone, you saw what happened with House of Cards, none of those people have jobs anymore, is that what you want to happen to you?

They have to finish shooting season six, no matter how bad it is.

I understand that part but with out frank underwood the show isnt going to be any good. He plays too big of a pivotal role to a lot of characters and to the story line they had planned out. They couldnt just do a quick write off with him. *spoiler* stop reading

With his wife being a president, they left a pretty big story line for season 6 with a feud between the two. Where frank said if he wasnt pardon by her that he would kill her. So now without him we never find out what goes on with the Pardon, we dont see them fighting, and we dont see if Frank kills her or not. 

Archived