Thursday Night Football: Patriots at Falcons

The Third Rider

No Nick Chubb, no Calvin Ridley, no Derrick Henry, no Julio Jones, no Cordarelle Patterson, no healthy Buccaneers secondary, no Matt Paradis, no Zack Wilson, no Erik McCoy, no Michael Thomas, and no Kareem Hunt to game plan for or worry about in-game this season. Definitely some breaks their way.

I think the only thing trap in Atlanta is their music. This should be another win with no Patterson or Ridley.

11 minutes ago, m haynes said:

https://www.on3.com/news/former-ohio-state-standout-shaun-wade-make-nfl-debut-for-new-england-patriots-thursday-night-football/

Wade makes his debut. Lets see if they work with him. He has physical skills but tech was lacking.

ADDED Sorry SB I didn't catch your comment.

np although I'm still not sure what they do with Wade. He looks like a slot cornerback only and even if they move on from Jones after this year, Bryant is looking very good there. So unless he learns to play outside not sure how he gets on the field.

29 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

np although I'm still not sure what they do with Wade. He looks like a slot cornerback only and even if they move on from Jones after this year, Bryant is looking very good there. So unless he learns to play outside not sure how he gets on the field.

I think he has the physical skill to play outside however he needed to learn technique which was awful. Pats have great teachers hope it works out.

Edited by m haynes

6 minutes ago, jofos said:

If Andrews makes his block it would have been a nice play but I would have liked them to throw the ball there.

They need more efficient 1st down plays and it's not going to happen if Harris runs into a wall every time and gets 1 yard. Stevenson has way better vision but it's obvious that Atlanta is stacking the box. Mac is going to have to make plays.

• Like 2