Thursday Night Football: Patriots at Falcons

The Third Rider

1 minute ago, SBLIII said:

Stevenson should get the bulk tbh. Always feels like he does something productive when he touches the ball. But at least Bolden isn't running it anymore except the 3rd and 4 carry.

It depends on game flow. I'd use Stevenson as a closer due to his insane ability to break tackles and move forward. He has clock killing ability like Dillon.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, biggie. said:

It depends on game flow. I'd use Stevenson as a closer due to his insane ability to break tackles and move forward. He has clock killing ability like Dillon.

Stevenson got the run of the game called back as well. He is a problem and I'm just glad that Belichick is not having him in the dog house the entire year after his fumble.

Don’t need to say anything about the defense, it was totally lights out. Bad opposition, but it did what it should have done and brutalized it.

the offense was fine for me in the first half. Seem to move the ball, spread it around, intelligent runs. Took what we needed to. 

the issues came with losing chunks taking big sacks and the pick. It’s mostly on Mac but it’s TNF and he’s a rookie so I’m not worried in the slightest. We were driving well before all of these incidents and probably would have scored on those drives too. 

8 hours ago, SBLIII said:

Stevenson should get the bulk tbh. Always feels like he does something productive when he touches the ball. But at least Bolden isn't running it anymore except the 3rd and 4 carry.

Stevenson is special. I think it's clear he's our best back. But having that 1-2 punch with this bully OL is great.

BB smashed this draft class.

4 hours ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

Stevenson is special. I think it's clear he's our best back. But having that 1-2 punch with this bully OL is great.

BB smashed this draft class.

He did and considering Caserio is gone I expect him to smash the 22 draft as well and fill the holes of aging players to complete the rebuild.

3 hours ago, Crimmage said:

Assuming fumbling issues don't come back.. Stevenson and Harris is such a good duo. Being able to give each of them 10 carries a game to stay fresh really beats up a team by the second half of the game. 

And with the longer season, I think its smart to continue to split the touches between them.