TNF: Patriots @ Falcons

Apparition

28-3?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. 28-3?

• 28-3 :D
    • 28-3 :'(

Just now, Jakuvious said:

This game definitely feels more like Falcon incompetence, than New England playing well, right? I don't feel like they look nearly as good as they did last week, in any area.

Their defense has been as good as advertised. Offense has been kinda meh.

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

It wasn't really feasible this year financially

Thats what i been trying to get people to understand everytime they bring this up.  We was in cap hell that Dimitroff and Quinn left us in and couldn't move on from Ryans contract this year.  Maybe not even next year since we had to restructure him just to get under the cap to field a team of cheap players. 

You don't draft a rookie Qb to sit him for 3 years and eat into his rookie contract by the time he gets to start you have 1 or 2 years left on his contract before you gotta pay him bigger QB money and at that point you get restuck in cap hell.

Just now, Apparition said:

Broncos have issues with their OL as well

Yeah but Ryan can help a little bit with that over what they have at QB.  Might not help a ton but that defense gives them a fighting chance with a good QB at the helm.   That and don't they have some solid cap space available to help buy some o-line help unlike the falcons?  They should have something like 60+ million if i remember correctly to work with.