TNF: Patriots @ Falcons

Apparition

28-3?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. 28-3?

• 28-3 :D
    • 28-3 :'(

Falcons fans: Get on your feet!

Time to show the other team how we do it in the Dirty South.

Do the Dirty Bird.

Dirty Bird.

Dirty Bird.

Dirty Bird.

Dirty Bird.

Dirty Bird.

Dirty Bird.

Do the Dirty Bird.

Dirty Bird.

Dirty Bird.

Dirty Bird.

Dirty Bird.

Dirty Bird.

Dirty Bird.

Wait a minute.

Put your hands in the air let me see that you want it.

Put your hands in the air let me see that you want it.

Move your arms and your shoulders let me see that you want it.

Move your arms and your shoulders let me see you get on it.

Move your arms and your shoulders let me see you get on it.

Let the other team know that we in here here. Fly.

Dance to the moves, let me see you do them now.

Red and black are the colors of the team.

ATL is the city

GEORGIA is the state

Do the dirty bird.

Dirty Bird.

Dirty Bird.

Dirty Bird.

Dirty Bird.

Dirty Bird.

Wait a minute now!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Dude is awful.

how anyone can come to this conclusion after watching this game is beyond me. surprised ryan didn't end up in a stretcher. that line is the worst in the league and will get him killed at some point this year. and his supporting cast of "playmakers" isn't much better. pitts and patterson are his top guys. and patterson was out tonight. nobody else behind them but a bunch of #3/#4 type rb/wr's at best. he got pressured on every single throw. his worst throw was the airmail to pitts, but even then he had two guys in his face and if pitts would've kept going, it wouldn't have looked so bad. 

seriously, what do people expect from ryan?

hope he demands a trade. he deserves better. this team lacks talent across the board, simple as that. 

• Like 5

I just googled the score and was stunned the Falcons didn't show up. Stunned I say. But seriously ATL wtf are you doing with Ryan, just let him go and find some new team where he can be of some help. He won't be there when the rebuild is complete.

Edited by Chargers

3 hours ago, swoosh said:

how anyone can come to this conclusion after watching this game is beyond me. surprised ryan didn't end up in a stretcher. that line is the worst in the league and will get him killed at some point this year. and his supporting cast of "playmakers" isn't much better. pitts and patterson are his top guys. and patterson was out tonight. nobody else behind them but a bunch of #3/#4 type rb/wr's at best. he got pressured on every single throw. his worst throw was the airmail to pitts, but even then he had two guys in his face and if pitts would've kept going, it wouldn't have looked so bad. 

seriously, what do people expect from ryan?

hope he demands a trade. he deserves better. this team lacks talent across the board, simple as that. 

Kinda like the narrative that Brady was washed in NE with that **** squad around him.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, swoosh said:

hope he demands a trade. 

1 hour ago, Chargers said:

But seriously ATL wtf are you doing with Ryan, just let him go and find some new team where he can be of some help. 

The Falcons can’t afford to cut Ryan and he’s too expensive to trade. $48.7M cap hit next year with a $40.5M dead money hit.

Atlanta can June-1st him, which would suck for Ryan, they’d save $23.75M ($24.9M dead in 2022), and lose $15.6M in 2023. But who’re they going to spend that money on at that point? Better off just keeping him unless he falls well below starting caliber.

• Like 1

Mac Jones continues to look real sharp and that defense is just straight up dominating. Nice to see former 49er Kenrick Bourne get the ball in his hands more now that he's on a new squad. Their next few games are against some rough opponents on paper, so it will be interesting to see how that plays out. 

Falcons look in complete disarray. No idea how that franchise turns itself around. 

7 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Mac Jones continues to look real sharp and that defense is just straight up dominating. Nice to see former 49er Kenrick Bourne get the ball in his hands more now that he's on a new squad. Their next few games are against some rough opponents on paper, so it will be interesting to see how that plays out. 

Falcons look in complete disarray. No idea how that franchise turns itself around. 

Kendrick is our best wide receiver. Easily 😂