Last of Us 2 - POTENTIAL SPOILERS. Poster Beware

BobbyPhil1781

16 minutes ago, showtime said:

Jason Schreier is essentially the Adam Schefter of video game journalist.  He's an insider that has connections everywhere and he's extremely trustworthy.

Thank you for making that analogy lol. Very easy to understand his worth now. This is why it's VERY important to find out all sides of the story prior to jumping to conclusions. Very crappy the game was leaked but hey, that's the world we live in these days.

3 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Thank you for making that analogy lol. Very easy to understand his worth now. This is why it's VERY important to find out all sides of the story prior to jumping to conclusions. Very crappy the game was leaked but hey, that's the world we live in these days.

I think he's doing this because a lot of people on the internet are tying his article with the leaks that have come out this week.  He wrote his article about the working conditions at Naughty Dog last month (I linked that article on the page before this one, it has no leaks).  Even I tied those two things together, which wasn't good.

He's basically saying:  Hey, these new leaks came out and people are associating them with me in some instances.  Don't do that!

Lol

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, showtime said:

I think he's doing this because a lot of people on the internet are tying his article with the leaks that have come out this week.  He wrote his article about the working conditions at Naughty Dog last month (I linked that article on the page before this one, it has no leaks).  Even I tied those two things together, which wasn't good.

He's basically saying:  Hey, these new leaks came out and people are associating them with me in some instances.  Don't do that!

Lol

Does the guy have a good reputation? I would assume so but if people are suggesting he was the source of the leaks, that's contradictory to my thoughts. People are crazy anyway these days. They look for anything that fits their agenda just to point the finger and will trash someone's rep as a result. It's very crappy but it's the world we live in these days.

37 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Does the guy have a good reputation? I would assume so but if people are suggesting he was the source of the leaks, that's contradictory to my thoughts. People are crazy anyway these days. They look for anything that fits their agenda just to point the finger and will trash someone's rep as a result. It's very crappy but it's the world we live in these days.

He didn't do the leaks.  He wrote this article about a month ago:  https://kotaku.com/as-naughty-dog-crunches-on-the-last-of-us-ii-developer-1842289962

The source of that article is current and former Naughty Dog employees and the article is about how they are treated poorly at work.  He shed light on that.

These leaks that have come out this week are not from him, but people are using his article to associate him with the leaks.

1 hour ago, showtime said:

He didn't do the leaks.  He wrote this article about a month ago:  https://kotaku.com/as-naughty-dog-crunches-on-the-last-of-us-ii-developer-1842289962

The source of that article is current and former Naughty Dog employees and the article is about how they are treated poorly at work.  He shed light on that.

These leaks that have come out this week are not from him, but people are using his article to associate him with the leaks.

Yeah I understood that. I must've misworded my post. My fault for that.

I’m wary to even click this thread after the leaks lol but the trailer looked okay. Nothing groundbreaking. I kinda hope all NPCs have a name. Would be cool if all people had a name and some kind of personality since they’ve all made it this far in the end of the world. Not just shooting at 6 identical bearded dudes with beanies on their heads throwing Molotov’s every fight scene 

11 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I’m wary to even click this thread after the leaks lol but the trailer looked okay. Nothing groundbreaking. I kinda hope all NPCs have a name. Would be cool if all people had a name and some kind of personality since they’ve all made it this far in the end of the world. Not just shooting at 6 identical bearded dudes with beanies on their heads throwing Molotov’s every fight scene 

I didn't realize I started this topic so I just changed the title. I hope that people listen lol

• 4 weeks later...