Week 9 GDT: The Wentzylvania Tuddy Droppers (7-1) vs the Osweilier INT Throwers (3-4)

EaglesPeteC

Patrick Robinson and Alshon are the two players I definitely want to bring back next year among our FA

EDIT: Damn, forgot about Bradham, him too.

AND JERNIGAN. ****AKI.

Unfortunately. I doubt we can afford all of them. I think we wrap up everyone except Robinson truthfully.

7 minutes ago, Danger said:

Patrick Robinson and Alshon are the two players I definitely want to bring back next year among our FA

AND JERNIGAN. ****AKI.

Unfortunately. I doubt we can afford all of them. I think we wrap up everyone except Robinson truthfully.

I think you prioritize Ashlon. Robinson has been great but I'm not sure I commit money to him, especially with Darby and Jones hopefully healthy. And Jernigan is interesting - already big money with BG, Cox, Curry, and spent a 1st on Barnett. Not sure you want to commit big money to a 2nd DT.

SO bring back Ashlon and Bradham for sure. Jerrnigan and Robinson depend on price. 

17 minutes ago, Danger said:

AND JERNIGAN. ****AKI.

My list of priorities 

1) Jernigan

2) Alshon

3) Bradham

4) Robinson 

1 minute ago, Eagles $5$ said:

Rasul Douglas has been amazing as well... dropped a easy pick today, but for a rookie CB he is really coming to his own. We actually have good CB, who would have thought. 

Rasul matches up well against bigger WRs. Luckily, a lot of teams have gone to the big bodied type of WR and so we face them regularly.

9 minutes ago, Eagles $5$ said:

Rasul Douglas has been amazing as well... dropped a easy pick today, but for a rookie CB he is really coming to his own. We actually have good CB, who would have thought. 

Gave up the deep pass, but yeah he's played well, especially on the short to intermediate stuff.

Archived