Giants suspending Janoris Jenkins for violating team rules

TheRealMcCoy

McAdoo isn’t helping himself here. I’m assuming he’s attempting to get people in line to make it look like he’s got a grasp on things, but to me it looks like he’s trying too hard to do so just for show. Or at least, the very fact that he has to do it in the first place is a problem.

Their new GM will likely want a new HC, anyway.

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:
Is McAdoo losing the locker room? Will he be the head coach in 2018?

Yes and no in that order. 

It was already proven that he lost the locker room after the DRC debacle. Now not only has he lost the locker room, but he is lying about it. On Monday, when Jackrabbit wasnt at practice, he said he had been excused for personal reasons. Now today he says he didn't hear from him until today? Mcadoo and management straight up lied to the media and fans. I hope they don't get away with it. 

58 minutes ago, Eagles $5$ said:

The Giants just need to blow it up... they overpaid for all these free agents to push for a SB, but nothing is working out this year. They need to rebuild.

I agree we need to rebuild, but it ain't the free agents fault.  They really helped prop up our rotted foundation for awhile.

1 hour ago, Eagles $5$ said:

The Giants just need to blow it up... they overpaid for all these free agents to push for a SB, but nothing is working out this year. They need to rebuild.

I agree we need to blow it up, but Jackrabbit, Vernon, and Snacks are some of the top players at their respective positions. When we, hopefully, rebuild this offseason, it will be an enviable position. Lots of talent on the roster. 

14 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

were you one of those guys insisting that Trumaine Johnson was better than Jackrabbit and this somehow validates you? xD

No, I was one of the guys outraged that we didn't bring JJ back. I stated many times that we should use the franchise tag on him and attempt to re-sign Tru before he hit FA. 

However, I am a fan of the LA Rams, your Week 9 opponent. Thus, I am elated that your best defensive player is suspended.

Just now, jrry32 said:

No, I was one of the guys outraged that we didn't bring JJ back. I stated many times that we should use the franchise tag on him and attempt to re-sign Try before he hit FA. 

However, I am a fan of the LA Rams, your Week 9 opponent. Thus, I am elated that your best defensive player is suspended.

oh ok

fair enuff

11 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

No, I was one of the guys outraged that we didn't bring JJ back. I stated many times that we should use the franchise tag on him and attempt to re-sign Tru before he hit FA. 

Jrry was always pro Janoris. My thoughts as well if this suspension persists.

28 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I didnt know Snacks was suspended too. 

Lets be honest, you guys are going to win regardless of whether Jackrabbit plays or not. 

1 minute ago, minutemancl said:

I didnt know Snacks was suspended too. 

Lets be honest, you guys are going to win regardless of whether Jackrabbit plays or not. 

I didn't say anything about your second best defender. xD

Archived