Week 13 GDT: Indianapolis Colts vs Houston Texans

Texansfan713

Nothing much good about this team right now. No energy in this game. Culley appears to be starting to lose the team. Offense is absolutely abysmal. We've seen Panthers move on from an overrated Joe Brady as OC. Time for Kelly to go and see if Pep can get something going offensively to finish out the season. If Pep doesn't spark something then the whole offensive staff can go in the offseason. Obviously our talent level is severely lacking but 57 yards passing. Changes are needed now!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, OzzyTexan said:

Culley appears to be starting to lose the team.

I think he lost this team a while ago - there were a few games where his decisions were the reason the Texans lost.

Nobody can bring this toxic positivity, consistency do poorly at their jobs and still keep any modicum of respect. Nobody, let alone somebody who wasn't qualified for the job to begin with.

But, Culley holds an important function - take the beating so Caserio and Easterby can goof off in the background without getting too much heat.

So, Culley stays.

Totally silver lining, but with the Texans playing so terrible, it feels great to have no pressure on Sundays. I expect/want them to lose and it lets me casually peruse the other games or do something else with my time. The great news is our schedule is pretty stacked the rest of the way minus a game in Jacksonville. Hopefully they beat us or beat the Jets. Really wish Detroit could find a way to sneak out one more win this season so we can lose out. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, LORK88 said:

Totally silver lining, but with the Texans playing so terrible, it feels great to have no pressure on Sundays. I expect/want them to lose and it lets me casually peruse the other games or do something else with my time. The great news is our schedule is pretty stacked the rest of the way minus a game in Jacksonville. Hopefully they beat us or beat the Jets. Really wish Detroit could find a way to sneak out one more win this season so we can lose out. 

best shot for the Lions is against the Falcons but its a road game.