GDT: Jaguars at Titans

titans0021

As bad and annoying as the suspect draft picks, injuries, and stupid losses we have had this year are. I feel way better than I would most of these AFC teams. At least we have an identity are always going to fight in games. Even through the catastrophic injuries. We have good coaching. Solid organizational management. No matter what happens I think we are doing the right things on a fundamental level. At some point this is going to have to pay off for us.

It’ll be interesting to see what they do with the ILB position. Brown and Evans seemed to have played a solid game(Evans especially) but Long and Cunningham are far too talented to not be starting. Not sure if Long comes back this week as he’s shown no sign of coming to practicing. They’ll probably move Cunningham along slowly so he might not start next week. Dupree is eligible to come off IR so it’ll be interesting to see if he’s activated. He’s coming off an abdominal injury so it’s hard to tell. His knee injury though should be behind him as it’s been about a year now since his injury.

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

It’ll be interesting to see what they do with the ILB position. Brown and Evans seemed to have played a solid game(Evans especially) but Long and Cunningham are far too talented to not be starting. Not sure if Long comes back this week as he’s shown no sign of coming to practicing. They’ll probably move Cunningham along slowly so he might not start next week. Dupree is eligible to come off IR so it’ll be interesting to see if he’s activated. He’s coming off an abdominal injury so it’s hard to tell. His knee injury though should be behind him as it’s been about a year now since his injury.

That is interesting. I would love to have Dupree back next week, because I feel he could be instrumental in beating the Steelers, but I would rather wait to have him be full go for the final stretch. It’s a tough gamble though because every game feels like a must win to grab that bye.

Would it be weird to play Cunningham and Long and put Jayon on the edge to give some weird looks and maybe have him rush or drop into coverage?

Definitely could give us some options.

5 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

That is interesting. I would love to have Dupree back next week, because I feel he could be instrumental in beating the Steelers, but I would rather wait to have him be full go for the final stretch. It’s a tough gamble though because every game feels like a must win to grab that bye.

Would it be weird to play Cunningham and Long and put Jayon on the edge to give some weird looks and maybe have him rush or drop into coverage?

Definitely could give us some options.

Maybe some people finally get their wish of seeing Evans play some edge. You’d never put Long or Brown on the edge. Way too small. 

• Like 1