GDT: Jaguars at Titans

titans0021

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

I will say, for as ugly as it was at times, we definitely just controlled a game against a bad team today. Touchdown right away, two-score lead at halftime, Jags never appeared like a viable threat. So that’s nice.

Yeah not once did I say "Man here we go again."  
It was a domination from opening kick.
Just wished we were more smooth on offense. 

Anyone else annoyed about the Radunz situation?

14 weeks in and he still struggles to be on the active game day roster even when we lose Saffold every game for stretches 

Cant believe Saffold still isn’t healthy even after the bye 

O-Line as a whole today wasn’t great in pass protection 

Its crazy how the Isiah Wilson blunder is still haunting us 

I didn’t want Wilson or Radunz 

But Radunz is on the team and it’s just frustrating he’s not playing when there are injuries 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Anyone else annoyed about the Radunz situation?

14 weeks in and he still struggles to be on the active game day roster even when we lose Saffold every game for stretches 

Cant believe Saffold still isn’t healthy even after the bye 

O-Line as a whole today wasn’t great in pass protection 

Its crazy how the Isiah Wilson blunder is still haunting us 

I didn’t want Wilson or Radunz 

But Radunz is on the team and it’s just frustrating he’s not playing when there are injuries 

I just think it’s dumb we drafted a somewhat raw guy in the 2nd who played LT his whole collegiate career to play RT for us, only to play him all over the line during training camp, move him (permanently?) to guard, and inactivate him on gamedays the majority of the season.

Like, what’s the end game here? Did we just completely abandon him being a RT and the plan is for him to be one of our starters at G in the near future? Does he suck so much that the likes of Bobby Hart is activated over him on gameday? So many questions I have about the whole situation.

44 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Legitimately hope this is true. Would be so much better if that was the Jags game plan.

i’m guessing it was a slip of the tongue from trevor and he meant to refer to someone else, but the jags offensive staff might be all-time bad if that’s actually what they told him lol

50 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i’m guessing it was a slip of the tongue from trevor and he meant to refer to someone else, but the jags offensive staff might be all-time bad if that’s actually what they told him lol

I bet Urban said I coached against Fulton when he was at LSU or I tried to recruit him and I know his weakness. lol

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mesa_Titan said:

That can’t be real. Lawrence said this? And gameplanned it? I just can’t even. 

I can believe Trevor said this cause honestly he picked on Fulton the national championship game which was also one of Fulton worse games, I studied Fulton coming out & that game his technique was off missing jams, biting on double moves. So my guess is he thought Fulton was that same guy in the National championship game he picked on 🤣🤣🤣