GDT: Jaguars at Titans

titans0021

This is the time. Time to get hot. I don’t know how we do it. But let’s do it. We had our bump in the road. We had time to think about it and heal with the bye. I don’t care what it takes, legendary coaching, luck with health, randoms stepping up on offense. Julio and AJ clicking with Tanne for the last three games of the season. Get to the playoffs and have 22 march out and go on a magical run. It starts here. This is AFC can be had. There isn’t one team that is tougher than us. Let the stars align, and let this team grind to a super bowl. I believe we can go on a magical run.

Why not us!? It’s our time.

I know they said window for Derrick Henry’s injury is 6-10 weeks. Is there absolutely no chance he makes it back on the earlier side of that timeline? By no means do I expect them to rush it, and I hope they don’t. But is there any chance we would be able to warm him up with a few carries against let’s say maybe the Dolphins and Texans if he somehow freakishly gets cleared?

1 hour ago, twotonebluenation said:

I know they said window for Derrick Henry’s injury is 6-10 weeks. Is there absolutely no chance he makes it back on the earlier side of that timeline? By no means do I expect them to rush it, and I hope they don’t. But is there any chance we would be able to warm him up with a few carries against let’s say maybe the Dolphins and Texans if he somehow freakishly gets cleared?

There’s a chance he could get cleared before the Texans game and get a few carries that game. However, I saw the chance for re-injury is way higher if he plays prior to that 10 week mark. 

I, for one, wouldn’t risk it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, twotonebluenation said:

This is the time. Time to get hot. I don’t know how we do it. But let’s do it. We had our bump in the road. We had time to think about it and heal with the bye. I don’t care what it takes, legendary coaching, luck with health, randoms stepping up on offense. Julio and AJ clicking with Tanne for the last three games of the season. Get to the playoffs and have 22 march out and go on a magical run. It starts here. This is AFC can be had. There isn’t one team that is tougher than us. Let the stars align, and let this team grind to a super bowl. I believe we can go on a magical run.

Why not us!? It’s our time.

TB lost to KC last season the same weekend we just did to the Pats 

TB never lost a game after that 

Time to copy them and win out LFG!!!!!

• Like 1