Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

You didn't know towns wincon, you chose to respond in the game to a question you didn't "have" to answer. There was no rule mentioned about wincons or role claiming or anything. You got caught because you chose to respond in the thread to a question you didn't have to answer as Mafia member. You dug your own grave.

However you played an extremely good game up to that point. You crept on my suspicion list a couple times, but I never had anything on you. Great job.

I wasn't given a wincon...period

You lynched Pickle why? He didn't answer you...you were going that route anyways with he PM game. Its a no win cheating situation. Figure out the game without it and hosts should prevent it 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

There was only 1 vote at the end from all the info at hand (slappy), you still chose worst.  

No I didn't. I chose the more town oriented player to not vote and chose to vote the scummiest. 

I figured... Well, if I'm not vanilla, and he's claiming vanilla, he must be scum

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I was told it was NOT a role madness game when it in fact was.  Had to go off the info I was given 

No doubt, that twist was not expected with all the "normal" roles. I don't think anyone could blame you or I for tunneling on each other at the end of the game. Especially given the circumstances.

I apologize for going back on the trust that I had given you. We were almost lockstep in our suspicion lists most of the game.

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I was told it was NOT a role madness game when it in fact was.  Had to go off the info I was given 

Less than half the game had a role.  Half of those roles were every other night. Not role madness or even close 

• Like 2

Just now, Blue said:

Neither Bcb or I explicitly said it in scumchat iirc but Whicker figured it out Day 1 just from reading, lol.

I literally intended to soft it ten minutes into the game when I asked to be your buddy

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Blue said:

Pickle or Slappy, whichever one you feel like

reading up on the ending, this post should have been the dead giveaway. Not knowing anything about what happened in the game, the post jumped out at me

tough though when its LYLO and 2 combating options on the line, its impossible to flip to the correct choice

• Like 1

Just now, Tk3 said:

reading up on the ending, this post should have been the dead giveaway. Not knowing anything about what happened in the game, the post jumped out at me

tough though when its LYLO and 2 combating options on the line, its impossible to flip to the correct choice

Forge and I were masons, lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

I wouldn't go so far as to call it cheating but I do think it was extremely unsportsmanlike. Using role PM info is generally regarded as using outside thread knowledge and why a lot of hosts either change up the language or disallow quoting from the role PMs or some other variation thereof. We really didn't receive any wincons, not even scum ones, and naturally it came up when Bcb was offline. Fortunately I could do the math and figure out that we could still win.

No one should ever speak about their role or claim a role/ability with this logic. Again, you can be upset all you want, but the question didn't need to be answered. Forge, Pickle and you chose to not answer. Orca however sealed his fate. If it had been stated in the rules that it was a violation of the game, I guarantee you I wouldnt have done it.

Just now, Tk3 said:

Especially since one vote was locked. And that's not a dig at pickle for doing it. I'm the last person who should do that. Just the reality of the situation. 

Could have tried to force a no lynch but i don't have patience for that noise lol