MNF: Rams at Cardinals

Malfatron

who wins  

23 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/14/2021 at 01:15 AM

31 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Hopkins is a top 5 WR, so is Cupp. If you think that's not debatable then you have a very small window for debate.

At this point in time, I don't believe there's any debate about who is better is what I was saying. Cupp is clearly better. That's not saying Hopkins isn't good, but it's like asking who is better between Derrick Henry and Aaron Jones.

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Obviously not, but Cooper Kupp in the last like 2 years has produced better than almost every WR in the NFL yet people still act like he's not a top 5 WR.

Cupp put up 974 and 3 last year. He was 22nd in yards and t-87th in TDs with 35 other guys, and 94th in yards per catch.

So the last 2 years he did almost nothing (2020) and then was the undisputed leader (2021). Its not a pattern.

Adams has 25 TDs the last 2 years, Evans 24, Hill has 23 TDs, ...

Kupp has 13 (2340 yards and 13 TDs in 27 games is awesome for yards and pretty good for TDs)

Diggs is ahead of Kupp if you weigh last 2 years over this year. (2507 yards and 15 TDs)

Jefferson has him on yards and TDs.

The truth is the last year was probably Diggs' year and this year is Kupp's year.

Kupp is top 1 this year in yards and TDs. This is great and we all know it. 

He's top 5 in yards the last 2. I'm not sure he's top 20 in TDs with 13 (both Seahawks have more, Hopkins has 1 more TD and he missed 3 games this year)

Three guys on Tampa have 13 or more TDs in that period and they have to share 1 football.

Cupp is already over 1350 and 10 this year. Bully for him. Hopkins has done that 3 times already.

2 minutes ago, RamRod said:

Was leaning Hopkins anyway, just figured Michel would see a lot of volume but I could see the game script not favoring Michel and the run being abandoned. 

I'd go Hopkins unless you think Michel is going to catch 8 balls on top of his running and you are in a PPR league.