Week 15: Packers @ Ravens. POSTGAME: Packers WIN 31-30, Improve to 11-3 & win the NFC North Title!

FAH1223

8 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Not really. We still gave up 30 and everything was easy. He still refused to contain the QB and played soft cushion off the receivers. There was no resistance between the 20s and barely any inside the RZ. We're lucky to have won that. 

It was a **** gameplan, no matter how you slice it.

Proven wrong so you move the goal posts.

Never change, Entitled Town.

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Nobody on earth has ever intentionally had 2 lineman from the 4 before. 

I saw Gary going off and I'm like why is he going out, outloud, and nobody came back that I saw. 

Anderson was just really confused why he was getting so much PT. especially in an important spot.

10 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Not really. We still gave up 30 and everything was easy. He still refused to contain the QB and played soft cushion off the receivers. There was no resistance between the 20s and barely any inside the RZ. We're lucky to have won that. 

It was a **** gameplan, no matter how you slice it.

My only guess is that we were expecting him to make some bad decisions

Just now, WaitWhat said:

Proven wrong so you move the goal posts.

Never change, Entitled Town.

WTF are you talking about? I literally mentioned exactly what I said in the post he quoted. 

I said that was the sole adjustment he made and we still had issues stopping them. You people are ******* beyond dumb.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

WTF are you talking about? I literally mentioned exactly what I said in the post he quoted. 

I said that was the sole adjustment he made and we still had issues stopping them. You people are ******* beyond dumb.

Yeah idk what he's on.. I'm not upset but this wasn't great at all

• Like 2

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Can't really force a kid into bad decisions when you're giving him whatever he wants.

You're not wrong. Maybe they thought he wouldn't be so composed.. Idk. I don't like what we did. I'm just trying to figure it out