Week 15 GDT: Raiders (6-7) @ Browns (7-6)

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddduuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhssssssss
    • The logo-less, weird color schemed team of Cleveland

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

No one said this. He’s throwing the ball well to scrubs who can’t even catch the ball. That’s the facts. The fumble sucked but he’s playing with an expansion team on offense and is 2nd in the league in passing.

what game are people watching? djack bit drop on easy catch for long first, multuple drops on some easy grabs change whole drives. 

Carr then fumbled, bad play by him. no.one is saying the guy is perfect. bith can be true

• Like 1

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

No one said this. He’s throwing the ball well to scrubs who can’t even catch the ball. That’s the facts. The fumble sucked but he’s playing with an expansion team on offense and is 2nd in the league in passing.

You can't get 2nd in the league in passing by throwing to a bunch of guys who can't catch. I'm so sick of this mess. Pass protection has been fine this game. Our rush offense has been better. We had a few drops just like carr has missed a few passes. The fumble was a game changer though. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

The WRs can suck at their job and the QB can have a fumbling issue. Both these things are allowed to be true. 

Seems like we pile on 1 guy and ignore other issues. Carr has played a very good game outside the fumble. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Stop throwing insults at other posters. Same for him. Idc I’ll give warnings it’s not that hard.

You said stop he keep going and quoted me again with another name call. . But whatever. I'm just not going stop. And whatever happens happens. 

5 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I almost want to see Mariota just so we can see what a crap show it would be.