Week 15 GDT: Raiders (6-7) @ Browns (7-6)

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddduuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhssssssss
    • The logo-less, weird color schemed team of Cleveland

54 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

He's *covered* more than just TEs, so I'm not going to waste time naming each and every play. 

I know you're not trying to say Abram is anything but absolute dog **** in coverage.....lol

I think he's not as garbage in coverage as he's being made out to be on this forum

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jeremy408 said:

I think he's not as garbage in coverage as he's being made out to be on this forum

As usual with this forum the truth is in the middle he’s never as bad/good ( more bad with Abram) as some would make out. 

Edited by Dessie
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Nah, that's just excuses. Not buying it. The Browns are pretty limited anyway offensively to what they do so their whole team should know how they were going to play, especially against us this late in the season.

We played poorly but ultimately won so it's an away win in the NFL which is always difficult. Good to see our players still playing hard (Littleton excluded) even though execution and skill level were not great.

Not really an excuse. Kurt Warner even commented how they couldn't put in as many packages on defense because they did know who might be playing. 

36 minutes ago, Dessie said:

As usual with this forum the truth is in the middle he’s never as bad/good ( more bad with Abram) as some would make out. 

Yeah. Don't give me wrong I'm not saying he's a superstar. he's just not utter garbage as some would make him out to be

Edited by Jeremy408
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

The worst thing about Littleton is they can't even move on from him because he has a dead cap figure of 14mil or something cray. Stuck with that bum 

100% but my thing is that doesn't mean you have to start him. Especially with Deablo actually being the better player. Like I'll keep them around as a priced back up just except the bad contract at this point

Edited by Jeremy408

11 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Not really an excuse. Kurt Warner even commented how they couldn't put in as many packages on defense because they did know who might be playing. 

Obviously it has some kind of impact, but teams should be planning for guys missing time with Covid and this late in the season I don't think many non Patriot teams are doing anything vastly different with their packages. The greater miss I believe was the quality players rather than the prep and gameplan time and both teams were badly hit. Glad we won but we made it harder than it should have been again.

Edited by Darbsk
  • Like 1

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

Yeah. Don't give me wrong I'm not saying he's a superstar he's just not utter garbage as someone make him out to be

Agreed, he played well yesterday but some on here won’t accept that and start talking about plays from previous weeks to try and prove a point, happens all the time  with various players. People like to moan. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, big_palooka said:

The worst thing about Littleton is they can't even move on from him because he has a dead cap figure of 14mil or something cray. Stuck with that bum 

If we cut him he counts as $14 against the cap but if we keep him for one year he ends up costing $26 against the cap.  If you can find a better player for under $12 I say cut him.  Kwiat, Nassib, and Ngakoue all have contracts structured this way.  Once again Gruden started mortgaging the future.  We should take the hit for all 4 players this year and start fresh in 2023.  Ngakoue I would extend instead of cutting but that is still going to be expensive.