Week 15 GDT: Raiders (6-7) @ Browns (7-6)

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddduuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhssssssss
    • The logo-less, weird color schemed team of Cleveland

6 hours ago, big_palooka said:

There are now. That's what came of all of this. Now unless the player is unvaccinated or has symptoms, they won't be tested. It was all a play to assure the playoffs were not effected by all of this. 

just hope they keep to these rules, and there arent other changes moving forward. 
I still think if someone tests positive, and was with a teamate. . . and then that teamate plays and infects the other team, they will change the rules again. 
and my point is just simply that at this point in the season, you cant be changing the rules so much. 

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Embarassing game if we're being honest given the Browns roster. 

It’s only embarrassing if you were surprised by the outcome.

This is exactly what I was expecting: neither teams are going to score points but we somehow score more because they have a 3rd stringer quarterback. 

10 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

The type of company you want to be around 

Lot of dropped passes tonight I thought. 
Carrs fumble was bad, and we all know if Carr gets sacked its 50-50 the ball is coming out. 
We ran better than normal I thought. 
Some bad throws by Carr no doubt, but I think drops were the main issue tonight. 2 Zay jones and Djax all on 3rd downs across the sticks in the hands that were dropped come to mind. Then i know Moreau had some too, and jacobs. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Blazer026 said:

Also, I’m sick of seeing Jones getting so many snaps. WR and RT should be big needs this off-season 

What I want to know is of Jones sees anywhere near this many snaps if Ruggs doesn't decide to play Tokyo Drift like an idiot. 

Coming into the year, it seemed like the WR pecking order was Ruggs, Edwards, Renfrow in the slot, Jones. 

Ruggs is gone. We signed No Action Jackson to fill his place. I get Jones taking snaps the old man can't, but I would've thought that Edwards would've seen an uptick in targets moreso than Jones essentially getting 1:1 with the targets Ruggs would've gotten. 

Obviously Ruggs would've gotten the bulk of the snaps, but it feels like Jones has just outright jumped Edwards entirely. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

What I want to know is of Jones sees anywhere near this many snaps if Ruggs doesn't decide to play Tokyo Drift like an idiot. 

Coming into the year, it seemed like the WR pecking order was Ruggs, Edwards, Renfrow in the slot, Jones. 

Ruggs is gone. We signed No Action Jackson to fill his place. I get Jones taking snaps the old man can't, but I would've thought that Edwards would've seen an uptick in targets moreso than Jones essentially getting 1:1 with the targets Ruggs would've gotten. 

Obviously Ruggs would've gotten the bulk of the snaps, but it feels like Jones has just outright jumped Edwards entirely. 

This

3 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Who did he not cover today?

More than just today. 

It's been a season long thing. Leavitt has played S like a S better than Abram has when it comes to coverage. 

I'm not saying he's a huge upgrade. I'm saying that if Abram is ranked as the 32nd SS across the league, Leavitt is 31st. Lol. 

They both suck as S's.

10 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

More than just today. 

It's been a season long thing. Leavitt has played S like a S better than Abram has when it comes to coverage. 

I'm not saying he's a huge upgrade. I'm saying that if Abram is ranked as the 32nd SS across the league, Leavitt is 31st. Lol. 

They both suck as S's.

I’d be willing to give Abram a shot as a LB, but his days as a Safety need to be over.

• Like 1