Week 15 GDT: Raiders (6-7) @ Browns (7-6)

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddduuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhssssssss
    • The logo-less, weird color schemed team of Cleveland

7 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

More than just today. 

It's been a season long thing. Leavitt has played S like a S better than Abram has when it comes to coverage. 

I'm not saying he's a huge upgrade. I'm saying that if Abram is ranked as the 32nd SS across the league, Leavitt is 31st. Lol. 

They both suck as S's.

Ok but besides Kelce which TE has Abram not covered 

7 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

We suck ***. RZ is hot trash. Penalties everywhere. Never have uniform execution on offense. It's horrible. 

I get that this team is trying hard, but the cupboard is bare lmao,

If we didn’t have a great kicker lol oh boy we would be a 3-4 win team 🤦🏽‍♂️

• Like 1

I don't put the pick on Carr. That's a safe throw that should have at least been incomplete. It was a really nice throw, too. Jones is just really bad at tracking the ball.

And, it wasn't "triple coverage"--that's a brain dead take. Jones ran past the safeties and was essentially one on one with the corner. He just stopped running flat out for some reason. If anything was Carr's fault, it was throwing to Jones in the first place.

Carr played a very good to great game yesterday.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Totally different. The Raiders have been without these guys and able to practice and game plan accordingly. 

The Browns lost 9 starters and their HC and had to patch work a game plan in a short time frame.

Nah, that's just excuses. Not buying it. The Browns are pretty limited anyway offensively to what they do so their whole team should know how they were going to play, especially against us this late in the season.

We played poorly but ultimately won so it's an away win in the NFL which is always difficult. Good to see our players still playing hard (Littleton excluded) even though execution and skill level were not great.

Edited by Darbsk
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Nah, that's just excuses. Not buying it. The Browns are pretty limited anyway offensively to what they do so their whole team should know how they were going to play, especially against us this late in the season.

We played poorly but ultimately won so it's an away win in the NFL which is always difficult. Good to see our players still playing hard (Littleton excluded) even though execution and skill level were not great.

Lol ooook

1 hour ago, Geezy said:

Littleton is straight *** cheeks, can’t stand his soft ***. Deablo is the real deal. 

One thing that's clear is that the defense looks much better when Diablo and Koonce are on the field. It's one of those things that you don't pay attention to when your offense scoring less than 20 points

Edited by Jeremy408

One thing I remember noticing in this game is how the Browns dominated running on the right side of the defense. It seems like Ngakuoe is having some issues setting the edge. And it was also apparent that KJ Wright is no longer capable of getting the the edge as fast as he needs to.

I wonder if giving some early down work to Ferrell is worthwhile. I have been very critical of Ferrell throughout his NFL career, but he has looked decent when given snaps. I wouldn't mind giving Ferrell more snaps to cover up for Ngakoue's deficiencies  against the run and setting the edge--especially with Indy coming up.

2 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

One thing I remember noticing in this game is how the Browns dominated running on the right side of the defense. It seems like Ngakuoe is having some issues setting the edge. And it was also apparent that KJ Wright is no longer capable of getting the the edge as fast as he needs to.

I wonder if giving some early down work to Ferrell is worthwhile. I have been very critical of Ferrell throughout his NFL career, but he has looked decent when given snaps. I wouldn't mind giving Ferrell more snaps to cover up for Ngakoue's deficiencies  against the run and setting the edge--especially with Indy coming up.

Fair points in the end but unless he gets hurt Jonathan Taylor is inevitable lol 

5 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Why does he even target Zay at this point I’ll never know.

It’s his guy lol Carr always has that guy  Seth Roberts before now Zay. Djax part time player he doesn’t trust Edwards completely but look made a play on Ward when given the chance. 

• Like 1