Week 15 GDT: Raiders (6-7) @ Browns (7-6)

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddduuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhssssssss
    • The logo-less, weird color schemed team of Cleveland

Just now, Rich7sena said:

Every week, it's like I'm watching a completely different game than almost everyone on this forum. This was a gritty, tough performance, and the team should be proud of the finish.

Against a team ravaged by covid. Yeah that's like me beating a college basketball player and he has a broken leg and shooting arm.

1 minute ago, Rich7sena said:

Every week, it's like I'm watching a completely different game than almost everyone on this forum. This was a gritty, tough performance, and the team should be proud of the finish.

They were down 18 player. 9 starters and their head coach. They played their 3rd string QB. Raiders needed a last second FG to put 16 points on the board.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, raidr4life said:

Because it was in poor fashion as usual and this team isn't going anywhere as usual.

Poor fashion? Have you seen our roster? Zay Jones started the season as our 4th WR we got DJack off the street. OL in shambles. All Pro TE out. Got to take the Ws for what they are. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rich7sena said:

Nah. We kept shooting ourselves in the foot against a middle of the road team which was missing 18 players.

A decent team would have won this one comfortably.

A win is a win, and I’m not one who cares about tanking for draft picks (we just waste them all anyway), but that was a really poor performance.

• Like 2

On 12/16/2021 at 5:25 PM, IdigtheRaiders! said:

Normally, not having Waller, Perryman, and Mullens means that the we’re most likely gonna lose 35-7. With half the Browns squad out due to COVID protocols, we just might win this one 3-0 on a 49-yard walk-off Carlson FG. 🤷🏼

Got the score wrong, but I almost called the ending perfectly 😎

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Poor fashion? Have you seen our roster? Zay Jones started the season as our 4th WR we got DJack off the street. OL in shambles. All Pro TE out. Got to take the Ws for what they are. 

Have you seen theirs. We had our all world QB.

Edited by raidr4life

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

Because they'd need to win out and that isn't happening. You think this is a playoff team?

So you expect these guys just to lay down? They’re still getting paid, they’re still fighting for something. All these guys have dealt with and they’re still punching back. 

2 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

man we would have been positioned in the top 10 with a lose. these meaningless wins are the difference from drafting the Micah Parsons or Alex Leatherwoods of the world 

We’d still take Leatherwood, enjoy the Ws