GDT: Titans at Steelers

titans0021

Just now, deeluxx3 said:

It baffles me how we are clearly unable to get the ball in Julio Jones’ — a generational football player — hands

If Pittsburgh is doing anything other than bracketing or at least doubling him, especially after our first offensive play, they'd have the dumbest DC in football.

He's literally the only threat we have at receiver, shouldn't be that hard for Pitt to focus on taking him away.

Just now, deeluxx3 said:

It baffles me how we are clearly unable to get the ball in Julio Jones’ — a generational football player — hands

Thats easy to do when he is the only pass catcher the defense has to worry about. Our game plan today looks to be short passing game and RB focused. As long as we win and Julio is taking coverage im good with it. 

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

And then Tannehill takes a sack…. Embarrassing drive. Like seriously. 13 points when we’re literally dominating them in every stat.

Could be quite a lot more embarrassing my friend. Points there was the goal. Would like 7, but I'm not going to cry about points and the ball back.