Rams vs Seahawks postponed to Tuesday

NVRamsFan

1 hour ago, Duluther said:

What? Rams and the other two teams should be grateful the NFL didn’t stick to their threat “we’re not moving games” (unrelated to their CoVid-19 unvaccinated players technicality).

And if any team should be upset, it’s the opposing teams (Seahawks).

Forfeits were only ever an option if the outbreak started from an unvaxxed player. Not the case with the Rams so that was never an option.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Forfeits were only ever an option if the outbreak started from an unvaxxed player. Not the case with the Rams so that was never an option.

Not only that, the Seahawks are not in a great spot playoff wise… I mean can they make it? Sure but it’s not likely and let’s be honest they wouldn’t make it deep anyways… not throwing shade, just looking at it from a interesting playoff prospective.

2 hours ago, Duluther said:

What? Rams and the other two teams should be grateful the NFL didn’t stick to their threat “we’re not moving games” (unrelated to their CoVid-19 unvaccinated players technicality).

And if any team should be upset, it’s the opposing teams (Seahawks).

True it probably would of been a forfeit had the Seahawks not had to give up game checks.

3 minutes ago, Sacks98 said:

True it probably would of been a forfeit had the Seahawks not had to give up game checks.

Forfeits were only going to happen per the league rules if the outbreak started from unvaxxed players. That's not the case with the Rams so forfeit wasn't an option regardless of what Charles Robinson tweeted.

Gregg Bell

@gbellseattle

NFL July memo: "In light of the substantial roster flexibility in place for the 2021 season, absent medical considerations or government directives, games will not be postponed or rescheduled simply to avoid roster issues caused by injury or illness affecting multiple players..."

11:42 AM · Dec 17, 2021·Twitter Web App

NFL gotta protect that market I guess.

18 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I knew they'd ***** out before they actually made teams forfeit games.

The actual protocol I linked above that the NFL and the NFLPA agreed to says a team won't forfeit a game unless the outbreak was cause by an unvaxxed player which is not the case for the Rams, can't speak for the other teams. No *****'ing out was done on our behalf.

3 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

The actual protocol I linked above that the NFL and the NFLPA agreed to says a team won't forfeit a game unless the outbreak was cause by an unvaxxed player which is not the case for the Rams, can't speak for the other teams. No *****'ing out was done on our behalf.

So 29 players and everyone is vaxxed? So is this the rare situation where being unvaxed was actually a good thing?

https://theramswire.usatoday.com/

9 hours ago, ///mcompact said:

I'm totally cool with having more games spread through out next week leading to Christmas weekend.  Makes the best 2 weeks of the year even better.  

Bowl season… not sure they **** ESPN over like this. I mean this upcoming week is the time to do it. Next week is tricky.

Edited by WheatieMan

2 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

The Rams have 1 player unvaxxed and he's not one of the 29 that's tested positive. Not sure what that site being linked is for though.

Was supposed to be the link to the 29 players positive, no idea what happened.  Thanks for the clarification. 

• Like 1