Week 16 GDT - Tennessee Titans vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Here is the type of situation where I get really interested in what Shanny does. He has a weird tendency to call a very conservative pass play and then turtle if it doesn't break anything off. These are spots where I want aggression 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

The DJ injury really hurts in that regard. We need to add a body in there this off season even if they don't have the pass rushing explosion of guys like Jones / Kinlaw 

What they say about his injury? Heard them mention Jones but got distracted. 

Let Deebo get a touch on first down and then decide what you want to do with this drive. Plenty of time with two TOs remaining. 

Just now, Forge said:

Here is the type of situation where I get really interested in what Shanny does. He has a weird tendency to call a very conservative pass play and then turtle if it doesn't break anything off. These are spots where I want aggression 

Kyle will 100% go with his conservative approach.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

What they say about his injury? Heard them mention Jones but got distracted. 

Let Deebo get a touch on first down and then decide what you want to do with this drive. Plenty of time with two TOs remaining. 

Ankle, questionable to return. 

He's a guy that has had multiple ankle injuries over the years. I'm pretty sure it was an ankle sprain that ended his season the super bowl year. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

He's going safe play here with a run or quick hitter and then see what happens...That's why give it to Deebo and then decide what you want to do.