Week 16 GDT - Tennessee Titans vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

That was ugly there from the start lol.

And why take a shot to Jennings? Take a shot to Aiyuk or Benjamin in that type of shot play.

Shanny will run it here. 

I'd like a field stretcher this off season too. A true one. 

• Like 1

Oh my goodness Kyle is such a ******* chicken ****. 

I know it's a short week, and on the road, and Jimmy has been bad in the second quarter, but have some killer instinct at the right times regardless. Should have immediately called a timeout after the Hasty catch, but Kyle needs to maintain his philosophy of having the ball last before the half. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

Just now, Forge said:

I'd like a field stretcher this off season too. A true one. 

Aiyuk can stretch the field, give him those opportunities. 

Just ugly by the offense after the opening drive. Wasted the best half the defense has had all season or at least one of the best half of defensive play. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

We took at least one shot...can't ask for anything more given my expectations, tbh. 

QB's like Wilson, Brady and Rodgers can easily get into FG range with over a minute left. Our QB sucks so bad at passes over 15 yards that we can't even do that. 

Just now, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Oh my goodness Kyle is such a ******* chicken ****. 

I know it's a short week, and on the road, and Jimmy has been bad in the second quarter, but have some killer instinct at the right times regardless. 

It's that same mentality that makes some of these 4th quarter collapses happen. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Aiyuk can stretch the field, give him those opportunities. 

Just ugly by the offense after the opening drive. Wasted the best half the defense has had all season or at least one of the best half of defensive play. 

He can, but I want a true burner. Aiyuk knows how to run the route effectively to get open...I want someone that puts them back on their heels. A younger Benjamin. Give me that 4.32 guy in a straight line lol