LA Rams: General Thread

MDY10

Just realized that in both games I went to this year our kicker was let go the next day. Traveled to LA to watch the Rams/Steelers and then the last one at NY. 

Basically saying if we ever need a new kicker we can all pitch in to get me to the game 😂 

13 hours ago, MDY10 said:

Loved this interview. He’s the most likable guy I think I’ve ever seen lol Rams are missing many opportunities with the great personalities this team has. After the interview Pat spoke about the Rams PR department and said they’re the worst and impossible to get players on the show. 

TBF, Pat also said the same thing about Detroit. He likes to speak in absolutes. 

• Like 1

are the Rams set at the 6 seed or can they end up the 7 seed?

what has to happen to be the 7 seed?

I was hoping for a Rams v s lIons match, but later on instead of round 1 . The storyline would be great for the title game

53 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

I was hoping for a Rams v s lIons match, but later on instead of round 1 . The storyline would be great for the title game

Yes they could. Its simple as the Rams losing to the Niners and the Packers beating the Bears. If that happens the Rams slide down to the 7th seed.

If the Bears beat the Packers then the Rams automatically stay at the 6th seed no matter if they win or lose. If the Cowboys beat the Commanders the Lions will be locked into the 3 seed. So the Rams need the Bears and Cowboys to win in order for the Rams v Lions to happen. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

Rams would be the 7 seed if they lost Sunday and GB won. Any other scenario they’re the 6

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

Yes they could. Its simple as the Rams losing to the Niners and the Packers beating the Bears. If that happens the Rams slide down to the 7th seed.

If the Bears beat the Packers then the Rams automatically stay at the 6th seed no matter if they win or lose. If the Cowboys beat the Commanders the Lions will be locked into the 3 seed. So the Rams need the Bears and Cowboys to win in order for the Rams v Lions to happen. 

thanks for this  insight

would you like the NFCCG be Rams and Lions? Thats quite a story to say the least especially since most wrote the Rams off for this year and beyond

50 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

thanks for this  insight

would you like the NFCCG be Rams and Lions? Thats quite a story to say the least especially since most wrote the Rams off for this year and beyond

That would be huge but I don’t see it happening. The best case of a Rams v Lions matchup is in the first round. 

Let’s go!! That was an interesting game to watch. I definitely think the matchup against Detroit is better than Dallas. Best case would have been Philly but that was a long shot. Time for playoff football!!! What a season by mcvay and the staff as well as the vets on the team. You can tell it made an impact on this already fantastic draft class