Mayhem Mafia - Game Over - Anarchy (Mafia) Wins!

Slappy Mc

Just now, Whicker said:

I still don’t like the “yeah I was redirected to the NK” and the “well I only have a 25% chance of actually doing anything”

So you think scum mwil offers that if of being redirected to the NK with next to no pressure?

Just now, MWil23 said:

50% chance of a block and 25% chance of a steal

I meant more along the lines of you can say “oh I didn’t get to track anyone” tomorrow and we really have no idea if you’re being truthful or not. It’s just a very convenient claim as scum IMO

Just now, Whicker said:

I meant more along the lines of you can say “oh I didn’t get to track anyone” tomorrow and we really have no idea if you’re being truthful or not. It’s just a very convenient claim as scum IMO

This game is just RNG swingy enough to go either way isn’t it?

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

So you think scum mwil offers that if of being redirected to the NK with next to no pressure?

Malf claimed some sort of watch/track move that saw Mwil visiting squire. He could be getting out in front of a bomb drop before night of a hard claim. And his claim is just fishy in my opinion with the percentages 

Just now, Whicker said:

Malf claimed some sort of watch/track move that saw Mwil visiting squire. He could be getting out in front of a bomb drop before night of a hard claim. And his claim is just fishy in my opinion with the percentages 

I didnt though

I just read mwils claim