Mayhem Mafia - Game Over - Anarchy (Mafia) Wins!

Slappy Mc

Just now, SwAg said:

In case I die, Whicker and Wolf both targeted Malfatron successfully on N1.

Weird that Wolf keeps showing up at deadlines with weird thread entrances and yet can still put in a move. Just strange coincidences all around today.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Weird that Wolf keeps showing up at deadlines with weird thread entrances and yet can still put in a move. Just strange coincidences all around today.

*Whispers* I don't think it's coincidences

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

*Whispers* I don't think it's coincidences

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Not that strange its 6 my time i go sit on the toilet at work. Also im skimming thru thread when i can

The air quality seems to be improving since there hasn't been any explosions in the past day, but the hospital that was bombed burned all the way to the ground. The town is turning on itself every day. You wouldn't believe the number of people breaking into stores and stealing things. The streets are not safe and I feel I am out of places to hide. I was trying to take a nap under my cardboard box in the alley between 11th and Carmichael when I heard the sounds a jingling bell. I peaked out and a man dressed in Santa garb is jovially laughing and trying to pass out gift bags to anyone that will accept it. He bumps into someone and the man gets visually upset. The Santa apologizes and tries to offer him a gift to make up for his blunder. The man refuses and stabs him repeatedly. I can't believe what I just saw. A man was murdered in front of my eyes. I wait until the man sneaks off into the night and go over to check his ID. @wolfeyestrk was Gift Giver, Justice Aligned.

I run down the alley in horror. I can't believe what I just saw. I creep to the nearest dumpster and begin balling my pathetic eyes out. Why would I wish for excitement in this town?! How I wish I could go back to my boring job, with my **** boss and the brown-noser that is always in my business... Get yourself together man! I take a deep breath and peer out into the night and across the street I watch a man walk up to @bcb1213 and whispers in his ear. "I know that you are guilty." He takes a pistol out and puts a bullet in his sternum. BCB collapses and the man disappears into the night. I run across the street and BCB barely mumbles the word, "innocent." BCB was Alignment Cop, Justice Aligned.

I have had enough of this Mayhem, I want to go back to normalcy. I find the closest alley and curl under my box, crying myself to sleep.