Mayhem Mafia - Game Over - Anarchy (Mafia) Wins!

Slappy Mc

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

To you but not me.  I didn't trust swag or you at the time. Now I feel better about you both.  Unfortunately the bomb is gonna kill me now unless someone diffuses it 

...and the odds of being redirected on consecutive nights by different people aren't good, making me feel worse about you.

Plus, I went from being an Unknown Alignment to Justice Alignment which sounds good, but the hard part is, whichever side I visited twice I would join.

I was hoping to visit a Town or Mafia on D1, then the opposite on D2 to use my ability as an alignment cop and then out scum. Admittedly, from there I contemplated using WIFOM and then joining the scum team D3 to clear myself and roll through Town, but here we are.

Now the two people I chose to visit on consecutive nights in Forge and Touch are unknowns. Good chance you're lying and redirected me N1 and realized that with a watcher in play and unaccounted for and Squire flipping tracker, you couldn't risk framing me.

Pickle Rick

Just now, MWil23 said:

...and the odds of being redirected on consecutive nights by different people aren't good, making me feel worse about you.

Plus, I went from being an Unknown Alignment to Justice Alignment which sounds good, but the hard part is, whichever side I visited twice I would join.

I was hoping to visit a Town or Mafia on D1, then the opposite on D2 to use my ability as an alignment cop and then out scum. Admittedly, from there I contemplated using WIFOM and then joining the scum team D3 to clear myself and roll through Town, but here we are.

Now the two people I chose to visit on consecutive nights in Forge and Touch are unknowns. Good chance you're lying and redirected me N1 and realized that with a watcher in play and unaccounted for and Squire flipping tracker, you couldn't risk framing me.

Pickle Rick

@Malfatron this is the third part I said I wasn't going to reveal yesterday FWIW.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Pickle Rick

Well you are very bad at this.  But if you are really town now and could have become mafia then I'm really happy with my only move of the game (assuming the bomb kills me)

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952d89a231fc3af11d83

giphy-3.gif

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I think you are correct.  I'm just worried that Josh is lying to hide in plain sight and is either the bomber or mafia 

Really confident this is Forge 

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I dont get how these posts add up to forge, but would love to learn

There were like 10 more multi quotes, not sure what happened to them. Basically it was quoting much of the claims and a couple Forge posts 

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well you are very bad at this.  But if you are really town now and could have become mafia then I'm really happy with my only move of the game (assuming the bomb kills me)

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952d89a231fc3af11d83

giphy-3.gif

I couldn't be or have been mafia today since I visited Squire N1 and he died and flipped Town. Did you not read that? 

Just now, Malfatron said:

So you do turn into the person you visited's alignment?

I turn(ed) into the 2nd Person from that alignment that I visit(ed). I visited Squire N1 and SwAg N2. I was told of each's alignment and then in an instant 2nd PM given my new alignment.

• Like 2

Just now, Malfatron said:

You basically called me and @Whicker idiots for thinking that you claimed that

No, you guys were reading it as though it was instantaneous one time or that I could keep flipping back and forth (unless I'm not reading what you said correctly). What I just said is very different.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I meant throughout n the game.  Now you seem to claim you are stuck as town which is good. So I did good. 

"Now I seem to claim"?

I corrected @Malfatron about this yesterday. 

Plus, I could have used it as an alignment cop and N3 then I have like a 75% chance of investing Town N3

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

No, you guys were reading it as though it was instantaneous one time or that I could keep flipping back and forth (unless I'm not reading what you said correctly). What I just said is very different.

I thought you corrected me like you were going to be sent the players alignment

The english language is terrible, but im on the same page now