? Week Nine: Buccaneers (2-5) @ Saints (5-2)

bucsfan333

3 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I'm interested in Haley for the same reason you like Schwartz.  Both come from the Parcells/Hoodie tree that should bring some toughness to this soft as puppy poop team.  I like what Haley has done with Ben.

Ben and Haley butted heads a lot in the beginning I think. Looks like it worked out. I just want our owners to hire a legit GM for once. That's where it all starts.

Just now, Lil' Shorty said:

Ben and Haley butted heads a lot in the beginning I think. Looks like it worked out. I just want our owners to hire a legit GM for once. That's where it all starts.

I think the Glazers need to hire a Senior VP first or at least a consultant to help out the search.  Grab an established guy like a Polian not to run the team, but help you make the right choice at GM.

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

I think the Glazers need to hire a Senior VP first or at least a consultant to help out the search.  Grab an established guy like a Polian not to run the team, but help you make the right choice at GM.

So like what the Jags did with Coughlin? Would we really have enough time to hire that guy, then a GM, and still find a decent HC that wasn't already hired?

So like what the Jags did with Coughlin? Would we really have enough time to hire that guy, then a GM, and still find a decent HC that wasn't already hired?

I think so, absolutely.   Grabbing a consultant can happen now.  The writing is on the wall right now, what needs to be done.  Preparation for the searches can begin well before the season ends.  Heck, Gettlemen who built the Panthers and was fired before the season was a Coughlin protégé as an example. 

9 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

He also got into it with Kurt Warner in AZ. And TO in Dallas.

Actually, reading his page on Wikipedia, he doesn't seem much more disciplined than Schwartz. icon_lol.gif

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

He also got into it with Kurt Warner in AZ. And TO in Dallas.

Actually, reading his page on Wikipedia, he doesn't seem much more disciplined than Schwartz. icon_lol.gif

So you want a defensive crazy man and I want an offensive crazy man, we re both talking the same language,  lol

I say we hire a guy out of left field. Worked for the Eagles and Peterson.

And the annoying thing is, we can’t even guess who that is.

I don’t even know any potential HC candidates. I would be very unsure about us going after Haley or McDaniels.

Archived