GDT 2017: Week 9 - Ravens @ Titans

drd23

4 minutes ago, sp6488 said:

Game is quite frustrating at the moment, but those who are conceding the game in this thread are complete jokes of fans IMO.

There's no need for this, and technically against forum rules

2 minutes ago, Rein said:

LOL at the commentators hyping Succup as one of the best kickers - and then he misses the PAT.

And they followed up with an analysis of how Mariotta was better than Flacco, completely ignoring the 3 huge drops, whereas 1 led to the interception.

13 minutes ago, sp6488 said:

Game is quite frustrating at the moment, but those who are conceding the game in this thread are complete jokes of fans IMO.

Been posting about the ravens for going on 10 years. @ me next time.

Just because you have false hope in this trash team, doesn't make you a better fan. Some people want to do other stuff with their free time, not get frustrated watching this trash.

8 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

Been posting about the ravens for going on 10 years. @ me next time.

Just because you have false hope in this trash team, doesn't make you a better fan. Some people want to do other stuff with their free time, not get frustrated watching this trash.

easy guys. we are here to complain about perriman.. not each other

2 minutes ago, paraven said:

easy guys. we are here to complain about perriman.. not each other

The thing is, we can't  be mad at Perriman anymore, we know what he is/isn't, but the fact they insist on using him, that is a disgrace and it is costing us games.

2 minutes ago, RavensfanRD said:

Maybe the Titans are a really good team and I'm not giving them enough credit. I want to see Chris Moore get a few snaps as well. Can't be any worse than PERRY-MAN.

We're a bipolar team. Sometimes look like a contender(2nd half Jags, Seattle, 2nd half Colts, 1st half this game), other times look like we don't belong in the NFL(Houston, large portions of Cleveland game), and sometimes somewhere in the middle(Raiders game, first half Jags game, etc).

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

We're a bipolar team. Sometimes look like a contender(2nd half Jags, Seattle, 2nd half Colts, 1st half this game), other times look like we don't belong in the NFL(Houston, large portions of Cleveland game), and sometimes somewhere in the middle(Raiders game, first half Jags game, etc).

From what I have seen from you guys, you are very much like us. You have the edge on offense and the return game though. I am happy to see Byard doing so well, he quickly became on of my favorites in the draft and you finally use him more as a free safety which he was supposed to be from the beginning.

Archived