Titans vs Dolphins GDT

Mesa_Titan

I hope Henry actually makes it back. Everyone is blowing smoke up all the rumors, but nothing is guaranteed with Henry. 

We can’t exactly say what state he will be in once he makes it back.

As a player who relies on his feet and is constant pivoting and having people jump at his legs I am worried what we can actually get out of him. Or just worried about re injury. 

Do we think or know if he is doing any sort of conditioning work on his own? Or any type of rep stuff at the facility? 

Are we going to just give him the ball after one week of practice? Find it confusing he wasn’t doing some minor stuff this week with the guys.

2 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

I hope Henry actually makes it back. Everyone is blowing smoke up all the rumors, but nothing is guaranteed with Henry. 

We can’t exactly say what state he will be in once he makes it back.

As a player who relies on his feet and is constant pivoting and having people jump at his legs I am worried what we can actually get out of him. Or just worried about re injury. 

Do we think or know if he is doing any sort of conditioning work on his own? Or any type of rep stuff at the facility? 

Are we going to just give him the ball after one week of practice? Find it confusing he wasn’t doing some minor stuff this week with the guys.

It's the King. I'd bet my life on it. He'll be back next week or for the playoffs, I have no doubt.

• Like 2

He probably plays Sunday but I don’t know if it’ll be a lot. Jayon is on COVID but I believe has a chance to return. Be interesting how they divide up the snaps once all 4 are healthy and active. Long and Cunningham should for sure be the starters but Evans and Brown can definitely provide good snaps as depth players. I don’t know of any teams that have that kind of talent coming off the bench at LB.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

5 hours ago, twotonebluenation said:

Amani has been so solid for us this year. Underrated player for us. 

I wasn't very high on Amani coming into the year, but he's a solid football player. Fills his role well and is a good partner to KB. Solid replacement to Vaccaro.

• Like 1