BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

49 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Looks like I’ll get to see Stingley for the first time here in a little bit (although he warmed up last week too and then didn’t play so maybe it’s a tease). Let’s just hope for health if he does play.

There's not (too) much worry about Stingley's ability. It's his ability to stay on the field that was his biggest question mark.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blue said:

How has starting guys like Greg Robinson and Ereck Flowers at tackle worked out?

Don't mistake teams' desperation for knowing something we don't. Teams don't sit their top 10 drafted QBs as rookies either, even though it obviously worked out well with Pat Mahomes.

That sort of reiterates my point. Since 2011 or so if you can’t play what the team drafted you as an OL, it’s probably not going to workout.

Flowers inspite of game performance got a second deal, but I don’t think his body of work is what NFL teams are looking for in terms of career arch.

27 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I was excited to watch Stingley. They got once when he was in zone coverage.

Excited about him. Elite talent and work ethic is always working after practice with Cooks. Wants to be great. He will get more comfortable in zone with more experience. Has to stay healthy but if he does the rest will fall into place.

29 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

We really out here hyping players off 2 snaps in preseason pratice huh?

Let's see big boy do it in a game for 4 quarters 

you out here Mailata doubting on me too? because Blue could use a break from the constant dunking if you wanna get in on it to