BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

12 minutes ago, RedGold said:

Is anti-hype train a thing? 

Can someone explain why Mecole Hardman gets treated like a good player,   The man has 2 100 yard receiving games since HIGH SCHOOL, yet he walks around like he is a star. 

Yeah that was a 2nd round pick that reeked of desperation. Can’t remember why. Was that when the Chiefs were concerned about a Tyreek suspension?

Or did they lose someone I’m forgetting about?

On 8/24/2022 at 9:43 PM, Scoundrel said:

Welcome to Anchorage 

game of thrones dance GIF

I originally regretted this bid right after I made it as he’s 4th string probably but he was pick 93 and can carve out a role maybe. Meh it’s $350 for a shot in the dark.

Lol 4 carries for -3 yards... yeah

20 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

When someone "likes" my bid it makes me suspicious as ****. I don't trust any of you. lol 

My Ezukanma/McFadden bid for 4 likes... I was waiting for someone to bid on them all day. Not the people who liked it but that kind of attention getting someone else to bid.

Since I have zero responsibility in this league aside from offering my solicited and unsolicited opinion(s), I feel like I really miss out on the macro personnel tugs of war and cheapshots that happen in this league, so I'm basically connecting the dots behind live time and potentially drawing some false assumptions and conclusions, so instead of rectifying those and doing my due diligence, I'm going to live in my own world and assume these to be true.

...you know, basically do what @Ragnarok gets paid to do on a daily basis.

Cherry pick information that reinforces my own narrative while disregarding opposing information.

Walk Out Steve Austin GIF by WWE

I wanted to put this gif on here for no real reason other than to remind everyone that I've arbitrarily made a rivalry with Ragnarok in my own mind because I like Rags, his dry sense of humor, his intellectual prowess, his team makeup, and love him despite the fact that he hates sweet tea.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Since I have zero responsibility in this league aside from offering my solicited and unsolicited opinion(s), I feel like I really miss out on the macro personnel tugs of war and cheapshots that happen in this league, so I'm basically connecting the dots behind live time and potentially drawing some false assumptions and conclusions, so instead of rectifying those and doing my due diligence, I'm going to live in my own world and assume these to be true.

...you know, basically do what @Ragnarok gets paid to do on a daily basis.

Cherry pick information that reinforces my own narrative while disregarding opposing information.

Walk Out Steve Austin GIF by WWE

I wanted to put this gif on here for no real reason other than to remind everyone that I've arbitrarily made a rivalry with Ragnarok in my own mind because I like Rags, his dry sense of humor, his intellectual prowess, his team makeup, and love him despite the fact that he hates sweet tea.

Kick his *** sea bass 

• Like 2