BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

10 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

To clarify this was an old ranking, But I turned out to be right you got yourself a  Quarterback and in my opinion this team has certainly turned a corner

Yeah, I think most folks would agree Tannehill to Rodgers should be an improvement. Cobb was a pickup partially due to his familiarity with Rodgers, and needing more receiver depth.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Yeah, I think most folks would agree Tannehill to Rodgers should be an improvement. Cobb was a pickup partially due to his familiarity with Rodgers, and needing more receiver depth.

I like the add of Randall Cobb rental car because I do think it makes a lot of sense given the make up of your roster

41 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I think your team is the most capable of proving my ranking wrong however I also think your team has the most turnover

There really isn't a lot of turnover aside from Rodgers.  New OGs and swapped Aaron Jones for Tony Pollard, but a lot of the rest is the same, especially on defense.

If Matt Ryan has a bounceback year for Indy, I'll likely make the playoffs.  If he doesn't, I'll be picking real high.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

There really isn't a lot of turnover aside from Rodgers.  New OGs and swapped Aaron Jones for Tony Pollard, but a lot of the rest is the same, especially on defense.

If Matt Ryan has a bounceback year for Indy, I'll likely make the playoffs.  If he doesn't, I'll be picking real high.

I guess when I say a lot of turnover the guys you mentioned are significant. I think it makes a big difference on your offense in my opinion something that really helped catapult you to the Championship victory. Having said that what you just said about Matt Ryan I think is exactly correct and it's why I believe you are the team most likely too likely to defy The rank I gave you. Having said that you also lost the market's Lawrence which I also think is somewhat significant.

6 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I guess when I say a lot of turnover the guys you mentioned are significant. I think it makes a big difference on your offense in my opinion something that really helped catapult you to the Championship victory. Having said that what you just said about Matt Ryan I think is exactly correct and it's why I believe you are the team most likely too likely to defy The rank I gave you. Having said that you also lost the market's Lawrence which I also think is somewhat significant.

DLaw is a significant player when healthy, but I loaded up on edge guys.