BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

22 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Post #1: a mock draft for a draft essentially a year away

Post #2: a question that’ll be relevant in about 4 days. 

BDL: yeah that first post is great let’s just keep talking about that one 

Whicker I'll be honest I have no idea. I gave mine to Blue but never got a straight answer. Apparently he loves bureaucracy and wants more middle management in today's society, which frankly makes me sick.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Whicker I'll be honest I have no idea. I gave mine to Blue but never got a straight answer. Apparently he loves bureaucracy and wants more middle management in today's society, which frankly makes me sick.

I just don’t want to do game threads this year and am annoyed that I’ve been ignored every time 

Yeah I did them I think two seasons ago as well and I have no problem doing them again, just sometimes when I've got a busy Sunday I might need an alternate. Could be good to do that like the trade committee and stuff, have two people to do the gameplans and then an alternate.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

So I may need prompting if my mailbox is full, but now that I have a puppy, I won't be disappearing for stretches at a time. Figure it's only fair for me to step up and help out the league, so I can do whatever ya'll need me to do with gameplans or whatever.

Yeah baby you can do plans with @RedGold with @rackcs as the alternate